Eze mix, Eze24 compressor etc FOR SALE

I’ve seen it with my own eyes and some of the work is shocking , it’s been used abroad for donkeys and has been used in the uk for say 20 yrs , it’s rubbish not suited to our climate either as it’s an open finish , I sometimes spk to the mono lads and half of don’t even know what a substrate is . The lads that know how to render good are the Irish or talk by someone that understands render
To just make a sweeping statement saying that it's rubbish is just daft.
If you use a good quality uv resistant sealer on completion, it will keep it clean.

To just make a sweeping statement saying that it's rubbish is just daft.
If you use a good quality uv resistant sealer on completion, it will keep it clean.
Not only rubbish, I heard there is no money in mono either .

Good thread though, tbf I’m lucky been scraping by on referrals but one job I priced just came back said I was to expensive, tbh absolutely got me down I wanted that job but the price she said was either a lie or some idiot is doing it at that
Rant over

Good thread though, tbf I’m lucky been scraping by on referrals but one job I priced just came back said I was to expensive, tbh absolutely got me down I wanted that job but the price she said was either a lie or some idiot is doing it at that
Rant over
f**k em mate! Don’t worry you’ll get a call to go and put it right. ;)

Is it any good for S&C ? looking for a machine for base coating basements. I was thinking of something like this as its compact. Guessing the render needs to be a bit wetter.

Is it any good for S&C ? looking for a machine for base coating basements. I was thinking of something like this as its compact. Guessing the render needs to be a bit wetter.
Posts over a year old fella I think it may be gone!