Motorcross

Members online

I think when I finish with BMW (whatever the outcome) I will not ever buy a brand new bike again and just run around on £3k shitters.... run them till they die and then strip and sell and buy another

When i go into Europe I will just hire for the trip... I would save a fortune...

I think when I finish with BMW (whatever the outcome) I will not ever buy a brand new bike again and just run around on £3k shitters.... run them till they die and then strip and sell and buy another

When i go into Europe I will just hire for the trip... I would save a fortune...

gone and got the little man one

52CACD48-88E0-46E9-9BA1-A4104BE5F694.jpeg

For sure love the smell of a 2stroke not a fan of the modern day 4stroke bike. Bring back the old school 2smokers
Sound and smell 2 strokes all day, got me little one pw50 for Christmas on the hunt for one me self now fancy rm125 never had a Suzuki before kx 85 an cr125 when was in teenage years ain't had bike for about 10 12 years, love a crosser!

I love that you're keeping it in the kitchen, I've had mine in the front room before, nothing better than watching TV to the lovely smell of petrol!
Haha use to stink out the garage at me mums! That an the mud out the front of the house from jet washing !

Wish I still had it mate looking for a new one now and the price of the older stuff in good nick is unreal

The price of classic/older bikes has gone mental in the last few years. Nostalgia is a very expensive hobby now.

Sound and smell 2 strokes all day, got me little one pw50 for Christmas on the hunt for one me self now fancy rm125 never had a Suzuki before kx 85 an cr125 when was in teenage years ain't had bike for about 10 12 years, love a crosser!

I've had two RM125s, an 01 and an 02.. great bikes especially at cornering! Would have another if they started making them again but they stopped around 07/08, hard to come by a decent one and do look a little dated now!

Although I prefer two strokes I've found myself looking at the 2020 rmz250s on eBay.. love the look of them! Talking myself into it :hueco: may be best waiting until I'm back working at least!

I've had two RM125s, an 01 and an 02.. great bikes especially at cornering! Would have another if they started making them again but they stopped around 07/08, hard to come by a decent one and do look a little dated now!

Although I prefer two strokes I've found myself looking at the 2020 rmz250s on eBay.. love the look of them! Talking myself into it :hueco: may be best waiting until I'm back working at least!
Would love to get mid 90s one with bit of purple on the graphics :love: but again its few quid! If I can pick one up for 1500 2000 that do the trick

Oo I'll have a ganders at the 2020 rm250z(y)

Haha snap put the mortgage on hold love and scraping 3 days a week, but have a look what I've just won on Ebay!:bailando::cachetada::X3:

Oh mate if we are talking super Evo, mid 90s.. love that s**t, I'd love a 95/96 cr125, they are becoming surprisingly popular now the retro bikes, regularly see a guy when I'm out riding on one and he has all the retro kit and helmet too (pinks/purples).. looks sick, and he's quick too which is a bonus to watch!

Oh mate if we are talking super Evo, mid 90s.. love that s**t, I'd love a 95/96 cr125, they are becoming surprisingly popular now the retro bikes, regularly see a guy when I'm out riding on one and he has all the retro kit and helmet too (pinks/purples).. looks sick, and he's quick too which is a bonus to watch!
That's the puppy's! Beautiful machines! Mate the geezer is a legend just for having one let alone the kit as well!:descansando:
We are not worthy!

Yeah I'm serious I'd love that tune it down the shop and get a loaf of bread on,
I used to race schoolboy motocross I've had countless scramblers but the most memorable times was being a little boy tearing up and down the canal towpath exploring new places getting chased on the c90
Chicken chaser!

Years ago we run a moto bike club for teenagers. it was on marsh land which was owned by the caravan park. we had permission for Sunday mornings. it was ok till the summer holidays came around. then the boys started to use the track everyday, lots of complaints about the noise. it got to much for the camp owners.

in the local woods the other day i saw some young children on battery motorbikes, no noise and no one would know they where there.