Motorcross

You can say that again lol costs me £220 a month to store the thing securely.. obviously I keep tools here too but it's predominantly for the bike.

It's partly why I chose not to have kids tbf, no chance I could afford to have both, may regret it when I'm older but I'd also regret not doing the things I wanted to do! View attachment 47719

Trust me you wont regret it mate!

Wish I could put my little f**k**s in a container for £220 a month!

Trust me you wont regret it mate!

Wish I could put my little f**k**s in a container for £220 a month!

You could start a new business shipping kids from the UK to China. Seems to be quite lucrative when they're going in the opposite direction.

I reckon this would be more like it (tempted myself). Add in a set of off road wheels and you've got yourself some serious entertainment on tarmac or mud. (y)

Little commuter.
Yeah I'm serious I'd love that tune it down the shop and get a loaf of bread on,
I used to race schoolboy motocross I've had countless scramblers but the most memorable times was being a little boy tearing up and down the canal towpath exploring new places getting chased on the c90

You can say that again lol costs me £220 a month to store the thing securely.. obviously I keep tools here too but it's predominantly for the bike.

It's partly why I chose not to have kids tbf, no chance I could afford to have both, may regret it when I'm older but I'd also regret not doing the things I wanted to do! View attachment 47719
My 20’ container is only £110 inc vat a month

is that the 20 ft? Do they do 10fts? Used to rent a few years ago and got a deal on them. 10fts were about £70
I think

No one needs a 450 in my opinion, 250fs occasionally lap quicker than them in the nationals.. for your average rider a 450 allows them to stick it in 3rd gear for the entire lap and hit 100ft+ jumps they don't have the ability to jump/shouldn't even be attempting.. stick the same rider on a 125 and they learn to ride properly.

Far better riding a slower bike fast than a fast bike slow!
I need a 450. 350’s are good too but I wanted the extra grunt and it’ll do serious miles because it’s not revving it’s nuts off all the time.

mate , had so much fun on them things. Pair of tights over the air filter bit n tune carb up rapid hahaha
I've seen the cylinder head on one I had glow red, me and my fat c*** mate on the back trying to get back home down the Shropshire Union canal with no back tyre on

Nothing round here that cheap unfortunately! Does that include gated security with pin code to get in, CCTV everywhere etc?

Yeh it's 20ft Lurpy

I have a 20' container which is £80 a month, I pay another £40 to park the hiab up there. Security is a gate, Bob, and a selection of dogs roaming about. First thing I did was make friends with the doberman and the rottweiler. :LOL:

Yeah I'm serious I'd love that tune it down the shop and get a loaf of bread on,
I used to race schoolboy motocross I've had countless scramblers but the most memorable times was being a little boy tearing up and down the canal towpath exploring new places getting chased on the c90

I've got a Puch Maxi in the unit for similar nostalgic reasons. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't go as well with 52 year old me on as one did with 16 year old me on. :oops::LOL:

I need a 450. 350’s are good too but I wanted the extra grunt and it’ll do serious miles because it’s not revving it’s nuts off all the time.

I do agree with that, 450 can go for hours without a rebuild.

You use it for Moto or enduro etc/?

I've seen the cylinder head on one I had glow red, me and my fat c*** mate on the back trying to get back home down the Shropshire Union canal with no back tyre on

f**k**g ace ent they.Remember that buzz as a kid smell of petrol day ragging around the fields .
I remember me n mates going carol singing to get petrol money

f**k**g ace ent they.Remember that buzz as a kid smell of petrol day ragging around the fields .
I remember me n mates going carol singing to get petrol money
Best part was blowing down the breather pipe on petrol tank and then inhaling the blow back
Gotta get your money worth out the petrol when it costs all your pocket money

Oh you've got to go it's an awesome old school track massive with a wooded area and a massive hill climb

I went to a GP (think it was, may have been a national) at Hawkstone around 2005/6, not been back since, sick track though, would love to blast up that hill

Haha that's the pedal pop isn't it pedal like f*** when you go up a hill

This is the version without pedals, proper racing machine. :LOL:

Have you seen some of the pimped up ones? Some are really smart.

Yeah, I keep thinking that at some point I'd like to go nuts on the one in the unit. Big bore kit etc. I reckon it'd be a laugh as the customised ones have a real following. That said they're starting to go up in value standard and I have two bikes to build in the unit already so maybe starting another one wouldn't be a good idea. :LOL:

No mate not seen any
D5DB65BD-2512-4597-B673-ABE28C9104C9.jpeg

Best part was blowing down the breather pipe on petrol tank and then inhaling the blow back
Gotta get your money worth out the petrol when it costs all your pocket money
I take it I was the only 12-year old petrol sniffing junkie then:ROFLMAO: