Motivated Monday

Members online

What's Sunday you sad f**k
Sort s**t Sundays

Check van's loaded ready
All tools cleaned
Order new work gear
Check current deals online (equipment etc)

Sunday roast , a bit of forum ,early night
Ready for...

Motivated Monday,come on!

Sort s**t Sundays

Check van's loaded ready
All tools cleaned
Order new work gear

Ready for...

You need a holiday Vince

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sort s**t Sundays

Check van's loaded ready
All tools cleaned
Order new work gear

Ready for...

Haha ur winding me up now Vince..sunday for me is literally layed on sofa all day occasionally lifting my leg to fart whilst I'm watching footy..

Sort s**t Sundays

Check van's loaded ready
All tools cleaned
Order new work gear

Ready for...

I've to work this wknd again and it's bank holiday in Monday. Can't wait to see the state of motivated Monday this week :loco:

You need a holiday Vince

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
4 weeks off mid December go back mid January,same every year mate,power drive button on now till then,important month's for trade ,keep on top now,chill time is coming
Haha ur winding me up now Vince..sunday for me is literally layed on sofa all day occasionally lifting my leg to fart whilst I'm watching footy..
When do you clean van out though?

4 weeks off mid December go back mid January,same every year mate,power drive button on now till then,important month's for trade ,keep on top now,chill time is coming

I don't clean my van! I'm a messy f**k*r lol. Today had to get one if the kids to go out and lift 6 empty/near empty juice bottles, about 8 banana skins, orange peels, some of this week's sambos and empty crisps packets folded up and tied. Been meaning to book it in for a valet because dust everywhere in it ffs but can't get the time :( O, and there's one of the workers trainers and 2 jumpers under the seat since /Julyaugust lol. Dirty hallion I am.

That's a nice attitude and break time vince like a machine till December take most Jan off agree with that one

That's a nice attitude and break time vince like a machine till December take most Jan off agree with that one

I had something similar planned but keep get asking to price work and have jobs lined up for after xmass :(. Just don't want to turn it down after this recession we went thru

Pete I didn't know u where like me and stop working in December. Well 3 months I did last year lol. I've been told by the wife am not doing 3 months again :( the bitch.

I had something similar planned but keep get asking to price work and have jobs lined up for after xmass :(. Just don't want to turn it down after this recession we went thru
I understand I am the same in that respect hate turning work down. Hard as it is for some to save You Need The BLOWOUT enjoy time of with family kids youll enjoy it going back a lot more, the body is in better shape going and mind. Scary thought on the January Feb time though.

I understand I am the same in that respect hate turning work down. Hard as it is for some to save You Need The BLOWOUT enjoy time of with family kids youll enjoy it going back a lot more, the body is in better shape going and mind. Scary thought on the January Feb time though.

O I know. Jan/Feb is usually slow here in the west. Had great year last year here, Jan had a bit on thinking was last year just a bit of luck then turned out, flat out all year and looking like next year will be the same. Will just ploughing on thou because this brexit could fcuk us aswell.as yous so can see another slow down soon so will take time off then when I've another wee golden nest built up.

I have had quite a shite week.... miles behind with work now and my cold is on the return :-( starting to feel like death again...

You boys that bitch about having a cold. Man up! Plenty of cold remedies out there ffs.

I'm still at home..domestic Monday 2day and 2mz got 6 plasterboards to stick and skim in 2 days..2 of us hahaha..oh the joys..we don't get laughed out of the door in sunny Leeds..:)

Full reskim in this front room today and tomorrow.

Lets have it.

WP_20161031_10_05_42_Pro.jpg