Motivated Monday

Members online

Reading like sad disease on here lately, woke up early pitch dark,work booming for everyone, lets get it on

Having a week off to spend it with the little'un as it's half-term. Why the feck am I on here at 8 on a monday?

Am just up. 6 missed calls on my c**t phone. Builder looking to see where I am. Just text him to f**k off am in bed that I'll be there when I feel like it. It won't be today as am doing nothing. He just text me back lol u are unreal will I see you tomorrow. I text back don't know the job will be finished by firday as pland so no need to be ringing me on less you have money.

How can you be happy on a Monday. I've a small patching job to do about 100m down the road from my home and I can't even get myself out of bed to do it 150 for an hours work lol am f**k**g useless.
Get a grip Ireland,lol.. I'm up against s**t here but need the money to pay my O2 phone bill !!
WP_20161024_09_29_11_Pro.jpg
WP_20161024_09_29_23_Pro.jpg
WP_20161024_09_29_36_Pro.jpg
WP_20161024_09_30_04_Pro.jpg

Fed up with all this flipping moaning,
Get it done!

How can you be happy on a Monday. I've a small patching job to do about 100m down the road from my home and I can't even get myself out of bed to do it 150 for an hours work lol am f**k**g useless.
Your not supposed to agree with me. U are supposed say Keith u have worked hard enough all your life. U are right to stay in bed. Can you say that to my wife to (y)

Right am going to book a Cruise. Anybody know of a place to get good deal. I want to use Royal Caribbean. As they are the best. This is what am going to do with my Monday. It will keep the wife happy 2

I was motivated got to site 6.30 getting stuff ready no sign of my mate who has the key to lock for genny in his overalls pocket which are in his car and not the drying room cause we worked sat morning eleswhere

I overslept so didn`t make it in to work today, I guess I can always do more for my beloved in-laws, about to jump on the digger to dig out a blocked soak-away. I`ll smell like a bunch of freshly cut roses that will please the mrs

Ffs nearly done here,so basically only 2 of us have gone work,rest are either in bed,got a cold or sun bathing

Ffs nearly done here,so basically only 2 of us have gone work,rest are either in bed,got a cold or sun bathing

You're not the only one at it this week.

I left the house at 05:15, bought a Latte, drove to Wales and I've been fitting trims and doing bits and bobs jobs as Monday's here are always slow after that drive. I suppose in plastering terms it's a day doing scrim tape, beading and rolling on a coat of PVA. (y) It's all progress though, so no harm done. I'll do some actual work tomorrow. :( :aburrido: