most plasterers are thick

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Removed_101

it really is a simple job these days,the days of top money are gone.

ask a young plasterer to float a wall:RpS_biggrin::rolleyes)

Surely everyone knows the definition of a plasterer?

A plasterer is just a labourer with his head bashed in!!!! :RpS_wink:

I was skimmin today, first time since last summer. One wall 2.5m high by 7.2m long and one side of a vaulted ceiling 3m by 7.2m off a alu scaff with the wheels seized, and a lab thats never mixed plaster before. Is that no bad for a saturday shift??

Ace so what my trowel is bigger than your trowel!maybe young spreads don't float as much .it's the way the game gone dab and skim .in twenty years who knows whichway the game might go.I'll tell you what I'd rather throw on the walls rather than 15 bags of hardwall .do us a favour ace and do one .

Funny thing is even when they do float Walls the agents are so out of touch aswell they don't know the difference between what's right and wrong

im getting old and three hits of skimming at 2.50m2 is getting hard work plus all the board work these days is shiv

It's not all about top money is it.To be good you have to adapt to every new job,new work is piss easy but start on old build you've got to use your noggin and if you can't do that your fooked and be gone in 6 months so don't knock yourselves boys we are top craftsmen and possibly women?

I do`nt give a fook, just take the dollar, who gives a fook if a yung lad cant float a wall, if hes shown properley he will learn 1 day.

im 36 and can do both floating and dabbing
though iv worked with some1 who was fresh out of his top balls course and reconed he new it all till it came to roughing a wall on couldnt do it gaffer soon ****** him off lol

i meant the most plasterers are thick comment . i agree with the comment on youngsters and floating.

Status
Not open for further replies.