Mono in North devon

User___removed

im looking for a small gang with a machine to do 170m2 of parex monoblanco for me in the next few weeks
Unfortunately I have a prolapsed disk and I've had it for a couple of weeks now so struggling to walk never mind work!!!
I can bead and prep if this helps
It's a million pound new build so it's top end work so the finish needs to decent
I have a caravan so can supply this to the right gang!!!
If anyone can help please pm or email
Rlcleary@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers

Last edited:
Best of luck getting it sorted pal. (y) for those who may be reading this post but unsure as they don't know Rob?? He's sound and not some dodgy prick who will rip you off !!

Cheers Greg
I'm rock bottom with back problems at the moment mate with about a dozen jobs on the go!!!
As said on another forum I feel your pain mate. Did my ribs and was a mess for few week. It's frustrating and fingers crossed somebody can help you out?? Weather turned up north and raining now was roasting yesterday??

image.jpeg
As said on another forum I feel your pain mate. Did my ribs and was a mess for few week. It's frustrating and fingers crossed somebody can help you out?? Weather turned up north and raining now was roasting yesterday??
fukin tell me bout it did this today in the pissin weather joke

im looking for a small gang with a machine to do 170m2 of parex monoblanco for me in the next few weeks
Unfortunately I have a prolapsed disk and I've had it for a couple of weeks now so struggling to walk never mind work!!!
It's a million pound new build so it's top end work so the finish needs to decent
Rlcleary@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers
Rlcleary@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers
Rlcleary@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers
Hi Bobby I might be able to help you give me a ring . Mike 07800792380