Mock beam

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal innit, well i'm just leaving Milton Keynes thanks to Nick keeping me talking all day, should be home for nine:RpS_thumbsup:

Here's one I did yesterday its not finished in the pic but looks s**t compared to yours like :-(
What do others think of my effort?? :RpS_biggrin:

photo-873.png

Thats a close up of a cadburys flake lee.............u aint foooling no one brother.................:-0

Thats awesome Airborne!! Do you just stain it with standard wood stain? just give it a few coats and it comes out looking like that? made me wanna give it a go now!!

Thats awesome Airborne!! Do you just stain it with standard wood stain? just give it a few coats and it comes out looking like that? made me wanna give it a go now!!

Thanks mate, i sealed it with artex stabalizer first, then used water based stain, yellow, light brown and dark brown, used some blackboard paint also that i already had. Basicaly dab the colours on random with a sponge then blend in with a damp sponge straight away. had to walk away in the end cos was putting to much on.

Bullshit!! That's timber your havin us on!!!! :RpS_wink:Nah mate only jestin, they look magic, nice one airborne:RpS_thumbup:

No problem up here with the multi..............The BG rep told me so..............:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.