Mixm8 review

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
its creating its own market. and the typical bullshit selling points. 80% quicker mixing...a bucket of skim takes probably 2-3 mins to mix. so according to my **** maths that means according to this you can mix a bucket in 24 seconds....

Someone should film 2 buckets of 25kg plaster being mixed, one with one of those plastic things and the other with an 1800w refina whisk and a 8" whisk and find out if it really is 80% quicker

i want one so i dnt feel left out and i can say thier shite like everyone else has...... well for professional use anyway

It's like the speed skim.200% quicker. So if you have an area where you could complete 100m in a day that means you could do 300m or about 100m a hit. Put that together with a tub of finish in 24 seconds and you are the worlds fastest and least believable plasterer

It's like the speed skim.200% quicker. So if you have an area where you could complete 100m in a day that means you could do 300m or about 100m a hit. Put that together with a tub of finish in 24 seconds and you are Hillside

Edited :RpS_thumbup:

Popped into aldi brought one of there work zone 1200w 240v paddle drills today thought it would be handy a private work .you get a lot more for your money than a green rubber on a stick lol will have to wear ear defenders when using the drill so loud lol

It's like the speed skim.200% quicker. So if you have an area where you could complete 100m in a day that means you could do 300m or about 100m a hit. Put that together with a tub of finish in 24 seconds and you are the worlds fastest and least believable plasterer

I was thinking the same Nick, if I buy one of these and start using the Speedskim again I'll get more done and be finished before I've started. This time next year Rodney.........................

Ok starting to change opinion of mix m8.used it one a little patching job Saturday morning and today on a 2 and half bag set mixed up a treat and with all the snow and cold couldn't be arsed to set all extension leads n transformers up.mixed up a nice mix quick it defo mixes better in a wider bucket in shallower water like a gorilla bucket.its doesn't live up to the claims on te box but was really glad I had it in the van the last couple of jobs really handy some times

Well I had my 1st go with the MixM8 today and I was very impressed. I think what the majority of you are missing is the fact that you can quickly knock up a bag of skimming with an 18v cordless so if your only doing a small job why bother getting the transformer, extension lead out, besides by the time you have your cordless could have knocked a mix up. When the paddle is sold threaded to fix in your mega mixer it might become the paddle of choice anyway specially for you boys who like to knock out set plaster from your gorilla tubs.

You can already buy suitable whisks for cordless drills that cost less than 10 pounds and why would someone who's doing 10 bags of plaster a day chose a piece of plastic over a heavy duty whisk....its a silly overpriced product that didn't need inventing because there wasn't a need for it in the first place

My DIYer mate loves the one I gave him.....

:-0 does jane know your giving your mate one??..............you've been hanging out with claymonster too much...............poor Pippa & Jane.....................:RpS_crying:

Yer I agree spunky I wouldn't go out and buy one for the price they are but because I got one for free it's handy and I defo wouldn't take my metal whisk off my paddle drill to use mixmate

mix m8 reviews! wtf why didnt i see this post before? after reading ur comments from a while ago not sure if any 1 now has the new larger padles for the bigger drills? i well want1 lol @spunky when i get 1 ill make a video for u pal, cash on the floor taking bets next to the bukets...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just seen a comment on twitter that you can now get M14 threaded one and get a free battery drill one FoC but only for a limited time

Has anyone mixed up a bag of finish with the stated 11.5 litres of water we tried it today comes up very round

Yeah I always use roughly a full bucket of water and a bag. I say that but I suppose it depends how big your bucket is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.