Mixer

Members online

Looking at getting a cordless mixer as I only do domestics and getting fed up of getting the transformer and every thing out the van sometimes for one hit. Its either the Dewalt or Metabo but which ones best? Only for 2 bag mixes really. Can I use the Dewalt batterys in my impact. Any suggestions on the best place to get them from to. Cheers

I agree with mick there. Plus the price if the dewalt is enormous. It uses the 54volt flex volt batteries that an be used in the dewalt 18volt tool range

The only problem with cheap mixers is they can pull your back. I’ve got a festool and it wasn’t cheap but I stand straight when I mix and it moves through anything like it’s cream.

The only problem with cheap mixers is they can pull your back. I’ve got a festool and it wasn’t cheap but I stand straight when I mix and it moves through anything like it’s cream.
I think worrying about your back when ur mixing jess is the least of your worrys in the plastering game sugar

If you do domestic or site you still need a good mixer . Just get a good 240 one . The only thing a 70 quid mixees good for is them quick half a bag jobs. I.m with @JessThePlasterer rather be stood straight mixing .

So if i can chick a question in as my mega mixers been goi g bout 13 years . Whats a cheaper alternative

If you had a gander in the back of my van you’d call me a hypocrite... but I don’t think you should be cheap with the main items

If you had a gander in the back of my van you’d call me a hypocrite... but I don’t think you should be cheap with the main items
Think i should just get one more good mixer. Should see me to retirement. Though at this moment how the hell i.ll be able to do this beyond 50 god know

Think i should just get one more good mixer. Should see me to retirement. Though at this moment how the hell i.ll be able to do this beyond 50 god know
Yup I’m on the brink of an early mid life crisis of stuck plastering because I still enjoy it and that’s where my money comes from and striving for what’s next but not making time for what’s next