message from the backwoods

go and swing in your tree apprentice spread lol
fabulous monkey GIF

Well. How about this for emergency work. I’m working for an old boy who’s just out of hospital. He’s had a leaky roof above his bedroom so he needs a plasterer to repair the ceiling so he can get back into his bedroom and off the couch.
If u got Covid your more then likely put the old boy back in hospital, if your gonna be a peasant and work in old peeps homes at least get regular tests u mong

If u got Covid your more then likely put the old boy back in hospital, if your gonna be a peasant and work in old peeps homes at least get regular tests u mong
You worried about casped
How would you give him covid if he's in other room lol world going nuts

My last plastering job last week just as I finished.. customer said the joiner had Covid an he was around late thirties.. said he took 3 weeks to recover an even after that couldn’t climb the stairs to get more work done. Roll of the dice how you react to this s**t. So if you have savings.. bugger risking it.

You worried about casped

How would you give him covid if he's in other room lol world going nuts
Cockney answer the question then how would a person catch covid if ther no contact?? By the way pair of fresh gloves and a fresh mask worn and no contact with person. How the f**k is he going get the VIRUS??

Cockney answer the question then how would a person catch covid if ther no contact?? By the way pair of fresh gloves and a fresh mask worn and no contact with person. How the f**k is he going get the VIRUS??

Come on your thicker some people that run this country!

I’m socially distancing and wearing a face nappy. So he’s in no danger. Oh and I’m not a mong. Ok. Ya F*****g prick!!

IMO No trades should be working in occupied domestic’s for the foreseeable. If you’re that intelligent than you know the risks at the minute!

I did say fresh pair of gloves and mask.and the Owenr of house keeps away in other room. And if he's not happy whith that he should abandon the job till covid Gone.
Not many trades will abide by that.

That sweaty mate of yours Casper definitely won’t, he shouldn’t even be working in domestic’s, it’s against the law in his country!!

Stop justifying working in a high risk persons house u bell end. Sit tight and ride it out

Not many trades will abide by that.

That sweaty mate of yours Casper definitely won’t, he shouldn’t even be working in domestic’s, it’s against the law in his country!!
No but it
Stop justifying working in a high risk persons house u bell end. Sit tight and ride it out
If he was high risk y would a person phone you to go ther and do the job in first place?? It up to him if you ffolow the rules and up to health safety. Nothing wrong. By the way your a Pen Cock!

No but it

If he was high risk y would a person phone you to go ther and do the job in first place?? It up to him if you ffolow the rules and up to health safety. Nothing wrong. By the way your a Pen Cock!
The only person that is being stupid in this debate is the person at risk that phoned you to start off to do the job! So get a life whith your childish x and that not a kiss by the way!

The only person that is being stupid in this debate is the person at risk that phoned you to start off to do the job! So get a life whith your childish x and that not a kiss by the way!
You do realise your replying to yourself

Stay home-protect the nhs-save lives

Hands-face-space

Ride it out? Who you kidding? Yourself? This has been going for almost a year. It’s showing no signs of changing. I hope you’ve got a large stash coz you’re gonna need it!!!

Ride it out? Who you kidding? Yourself? This has been going for almost a year. It’s showing no signs of changing. I hope you’ve got a large stash coz you’re gonna need it!!!
N0 m8 as it says on gov. UK stay at home only travel if you can't work from home. I don't think we can work from home!. But if a person is willing for you to work and it 100%safe. I'm up for it. Morgatge and kids to feed.. It survivel of the ffitisest out ther sorry to say!

I ain’t kidding myself u tosser. covid is f**k**g everywhere now, and your happy to work in some old high risk persons house u mong and u r one u prick.

No but it

Your soo thick, like most of the country, keep spreading it u dickk, hopefully someone in your family suffers from it for u to realise how serious it is u bell end