message from the backwoods

Members online

I ain’t kidding myself u tosser. covid is f**k**g everywhere now, and your happy to work in some old high risk persons house u mong and u r one u prick.
Mong and prick lol. FuckOFF. You’re not even fit to tie my laces!!! F*****g re***d

Your soo thick, like most of the country, keep spreading it u dickk, hopefully someone in your family suffers from it for u to realise how serious it is u bell end
Well the way you talk to people don't think thers much upstairs. I respect people whith covid as I respect drivers on the road. But at the end of day if place of work is safe I will pay the morgatge and feed the family and nobody can stop me.

Listen mate. Nobody even knows how effective it is IF at all at stopping transmission. It’s all been rolled out on a wing and a prayer

Ya wee FUD!!

If it's all the same to you, I'll go with the experts on this one, rather than some conspiraloon knob head off the internet who didn't even believe the virus was real until last week.

If it's all the same to you, I'll go with the experts on this one, rather than some conspiraloon knob head off the internet who didn't even believe the virus was real until last week.
Do you really belave the expert when they told us it pointless to wear a mask lol.

Yes working with decorator on a job he has that COVID symptoms
I am working next to him Lovely !
another debunk

your welcome

Casper didn't think virus was real?
Nope. He's an anti vaxxer too. Thinks bill gates did it one minute, the chinks did it on purpose the next and the next again it doesn't exist at all. All something to do with the great reset and getting rid of cash. There's no end to his insight.

General all round moon howler

Most likely thinks the moon landings weren't real, Hillary Clinton is a clone and the earth is flat.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Kink you should try as the next prime
When you get the Oxford vaccine you will have somthing in common whith boris Oxford uni he graduated! I wonder if the vaccine gives you brains!
Brains?? I’m hoping for a bigger cock as a side effect

Something that Chris witty said the other day was your spreading of the virus evening you have no symptoms is a chain that you don't know the end impact of.....

Hit me that...

I contaminate person a who passes it to b and c .
Person k is a 22 year old I've never met

Powerful that