message from the backwoods

the way I read into it on Scottish web site was essential work only /maybe re read it

my eldest you works on sites. health and safety are trying to shut the site that he works on as it is not essential.
a row in our local paper as McDonalds is open. the management is saying that it is essential as the Amazon drivers need to be able to purchase their lunch!

Im trying paul you could say why u still working u old bazturd but I still love the job and need the cash pension pays f/all and cant sit in a chair waiting for a god that don't exsist
Mate the game isn't over till it's over, if you've jobs to do just do them in safe manner.

I've decided not to do sites with other trades on site at the same time, sticking to solo work.
My son has just got it, doesn't live with us, not sure if I can use him as my lab when he's better or could I catch it off him?

Well. How about this for emergency work. I’m working for an old boy who’s just out of hospital. He’s had a leaky roof above his bedroom so he needs a plasterer to repair the ceiling so he can get back into his bedroom and off the couch.
Plastering has never been an emergency job and never will be law breaker. You deserve to receive a hefty fine for your actions.

. Sadly the majority of people that die are the old ther the once that need to be protected from this virus. If we don't get the young fit out ther we will be like this for years. And if NHS can't cope whith pandemic in the 21 century that kills the old what the heck would they do if it killed kids and young adult!

Hannah Shut Up GIF by HannahWitton

Becouse you know I'm right the government and NHS have lost it. Not blaming doctors and staff. The system is fuked money being waisted in stupid places over the years
just watching news robots are takin over /we as humans have lost the plot

Becouse you know I'm right the government and NHS have lost it. Not blaming doctors and staff. The system is fuked money being waisted in stupid places over the years
We
Becouse you know I'm right the government and NHS have lost it. Not blaming doctors and staff. The system is fuked money being waisted in stupid places over the

The only thing that the government have done over the years is line ther own pocket kow the NHS ship is sinking and ther in s**t Street. And bankrupting the country.