mental health at work

in a 4 Bedder full skim.top floor 505.ground floor 335 including grarge. I've been this week 3 set .not 1 f**k**g sit down o less tax and runing cost persimmon site .this house is selling for 2 hound and 30 grand..I've work the ground floor out and I think I can get 40 pound's a day.this is on joke .this company has been on the go years .I tuck this price and show it the decoraters and they told me we get 120 far snagging plots .what the f**k is going on in this trade..having trouble longing in.if I had a lad working with me he would want 300 a week for ground that lives me with 35 .now this is mental to a trade man. and most of the firm are the same. agellman make that pay u w**k*r
Stop talking about it m8 do something about it. Mental health day today.

Stop talking about it m8 do something about it. Mental health day today.

This is where it’s going having days to make it acceptable to call mental health card !
When social media is probably the issue all along !
The fooking s**t I have had to endure as young kid & in my teens it just made me stronger my mindset it like iron know

He needs to get on to an agency. The bloke he works for is ripping him off.

And he did live on a Council Estate when he worked for me and a rough one at that.
If they moan about things and don't change them then stop moaning

This is where it’s going having days to make it acceptable to call mental health card !
When social media is probably the issue all along !
The fooking s**t I have had to endure as young kid & in my teens it just made me stronger my mindset it like iron know
I've always said that social media going to destroy world before global warming does. Could not belive this other day lady running cafe employ tenageers she got have a digital clock ther becouse they can't tell time like 5past 10 pest so on unbeliveble

He needs to get on to an agency. The bloke he works for is ripping him off.

And he did live on a Council Estate when he worked for me and a rough one at that.
when we worked together in the 80s could earn 100 a day on price.2019 plasterering hard to get 100 before tax .is the money so s**t because people ie plastering firm think we are thick c**ts is this y the money so bad .ever one on site get repect. site lab 500 a week .at the end of the day plastering his a highly skilled job .at the end of the day we are tradesmen not f**k**g plasterers dirty basterd.persimmon site profits were 1 billion last year.

when we worked together in the 80s could earn 100 a day on price.2019 plasterering hard to get 100 before tax .is the money so s**t because people ie plastering firm think we are thick c**ts is this y the money so bad .ever one on site get repect. site lab 500 a week .at the end of the day plastering his a highly skilled job .at the end of the day we are tradesmen not f**k**g plasterers dirty basterd.persimmon site profits were 1 billion last year.

But while ever they can get plasterers to do it at £2.50m2 they will only pay £2.50m2. Simply walk, down tools, go on strike, call their bluff. Even become a site labourer.

1988 was a building boom year with most local lads coining it in London. Local employers couldn’t get no one unless they paid. Think my basic was £45-50 a day.

I'm a newbie on here and early on it was clear to see you dribble s**t,
just can't bear f**k**g negative people,

Mate you can't be on only a 100 a day plastering. Unless youre doing one set a day or are very very s**t.

No disrespect. I dont like how people seem to slate you all the time, but i am in dis belief how you're working for that

It's got to be a wind up

Well lets look on the positive side, andy g’s posts atract lots of attention and goes into pages long so thats a good thing isnt it? And if he gets on peoples tits why even read his thread or posts? I rarely come on the plasterers side but Andy G makes me curious as to what he has to say.
Just curious the same, trying to work out if he's for real,
Agree won't be reading the depressing dribble anymore

I've always said that social media going to destroy world before global warming does. Could not belive this other day lady running cafe employ tenageers she got have a digital clock ther becouse they can't tell time like 5past 10 pest so on unbeliveble
don't make you a bad person if you struggle to tell the time,wish i never learnt or learned not sure which.

Well lets look on the positive side, andy g’s posts atract lots of attention and goes into pages long so thats a good thing isnt it? And if he gets on peoples tits why even read his thread or posts? I rarely come on the plasterers side but Andy G makes me curious as to what he has to say.
true and i check render site for common sense blokes./bloksettes

don't make you a bad person if you struggle to tell the time,wish i never learnt or learned not sure which.
No did not say that did I?? It just shows you what social media and Internet doing to the world don't you think it a bit sad that in the end social media internet computer whatever you whan call it will be the finish of most things

No did not say that did I?? It just shows you what social media and Internet doing to the world don't you think it a bit sad that in the end social media internet computer whatever you whan call it will be the finish of most things
no its the beginning of a new age.

Who didn't grow up on a council estate. Alcoholic mother and father no where to be seen. Never seemed relevant to mention it ...until now ha :p

Not an excuse to piss and whinge on here.

Get pro help and follow their advice .plastering forum isn't the place as it's gone way beyond a vent

Mate you can't be on only a 100 a day plastering. Unless youre doing one set a day or are very very s**t.

No disrespect. I dont like how people seem to slate you all the time, but i am in dis belief how you're working for that

It's got to be a wind up
The guy wears a f**k**g brietling watch ( if I spelt that right) cause he.s pissing about

Who didn't grow up on a council estate. Alcoholic mother and father no where to be seen. Never seemed relevant to mention it ...until now ha :p

Not an excuse to piss and whinge on here.

Get pro help and follow their advice .plastering forum isn't the place as it's gone way beyond a vent
I didn't grownup.on a council estate . But it was a rough hole .

Loved it . We were a right little gang of shits

I was brought up on a Council estate. I think it did me good, a wide range of people, mostly good and a few bad, well off and poor.

Back then there was hardly any cars but I envied the ones with cars and took their holidays in hotels not caravans in Skeggy like us.

The well off ones had trades and I decided I wanted a trade if it gave me a standard of living like theirs plus I promised myself to never get credit like my parents did.

So not so bad and quite proud of being ‘Council Estate ‘. Most of the Ex Council house customers I have had have been excellent customers unlike the snotty buggers in S11.

Council house dweller 1964-80.

Was it manor top

Me? Not far away Norfolk Park, my father was Manor. He was one of 11 all well spoken, never been in trouble and all worked up to retirement. All my cousins have done well as well bar one. I am the only one to live at the opposite end of the City and probably the only Wednesday fan if I was to support a team.

Only one in the building trade as well.

Me? Not far away Norfolk Park, my father was Manor. He was one of 11 all well spoken, never been in trouble and all worked up to retirement. All my cousins have done well as well bar one. I am the only one to live at the opposite end of the City and probably the only Wednesday fan if I was to support a team.

Only one in the building trade as well.
Bouts in Sheffield you live

Think it gives you the balance right. You learn things are tough but can be improved by work esp if your given the right example from home. Also keeps you grounded if you do ever escape as you never really forget your roots.

Hate the flash harry middle class types maxed out on cards...f**k**g idiots pouncing like success stories but a 100k on cards and loans.

I'd say 80% of the lads I ran with as a child are in prison or on heroin. Not all came from bad parents. Anyone of us could have gone down that road.prob would have if I didn't have a hard as nails grandmother who wouldn't stand for any messing .

Still own the house I grew up in which I now rent out . It wouldn't bother me much if i ever had to move back to it as the area has improved a bit.

Bouts in Sheffield you live

Wadsley Bridge overlooking SWFC ground not that I follow football anymore. Married a lass at this end but I was born and spent my Childhood in a neighbourhood called Walkley. Very mid 19th century. Thats between the North west inner and near student bedsit land.

Wadsley Bridge overlooking SWFC ground not that I follow football anymore. Married a lass at this end but I was born and spent my Childhood in a neighbourhood called Walkley. Very mid 19th century. Thats between the North west inner and near student bedsit land.
Dont ifni asked you before but you know a family second name crapper.( no joke )

Were of to butterfly world tomoz. At Anston. Think it's near @zombie So gonna call for.a.brew

Dont ifni asked you before but you know a family second name crapper.( no joke )

Were of to butterfly world tomoz. At Anston. Think it's near @zombie So gonna call for.a.brew

Yes I did know a family called Crapper with two nice daughters on Beldon Road. Worked for the youngest living on East Bank Rd probably 20 years ago. Will be in their late 50’s now.

Anston? On the A57? Thats South of Sheffield I think Zombie is North of Sheffield

Theres two Anstons, North Anston and South Anston divided by the A57.

Yes I did know a family called Crapper with two nice daughters on Beldon Road. Worked for the youngest living on East Bank Rd probably 20 years ago. Will be in their late 50’s now.

Anston? On the A57? Thats South of Sheffield I think Zombie is North of Sheffield

Theres two Anstons, North Anston and South Anston divided by the A57.

Anyone hear on Council Estate Banter on fb?