mental health at work

Members online

No members online now.

Andy g

in a 4 Bedder full skim.top floor 505.ground floor 335 including grarge. I've been this week 3 set .not 1 f**k**g sit down o less tax and runing cost persimmon site .this house is selling for 2 hound and 30 grand..I've work the ground floor out and I think I can get 40 pound's a day.this is on joke .this company has been on the go years .I tuck this price and show it the decoraters and they told me we get 120 far snagging plots .what the f**k is going on in this trade..having trouble longing in.if I had a lad working with me he would want 300 a week for ground that lives me with 35 .now this is mental to a trade man. and most of the firm are the same. agellman make that pay u w**k*r

No wonder you have mental health issues
1) become a painter and earn £120
2) dont work for £40 / day
3) go work for council and earn £400 @ week get pension sick pay and van and some people to talk to...
4) please stop posting this drivel

in a 4 Bedder full skim.top floor 505.ground floor 335 including grarge. I've been this week 3 set .not 1 f**k**g sit down o less tax and runing cost persimmon site .this house is selling for 2 hound and 30 grand..I've work the ground floor out and I think I can get 40 pound's a day.this is on joke .this company has been on the go years .I tuck this price and show it the decoraters and they told me we get 120 far snagging plots .what the f**k is going on in this trade..having trouble longing in.if I had a lad working with me he would want 300 a week for ground that lives me with 35 .now this is mental to a trade man. and most of the firm are the same. agellman make that pay u w**k*r

The thing is hes 100% correct!

No trade as it as bad its a disgrace!

If tge same target was set at amazon or sports direct there would be secret cameras on panarone documentary!

I love @algeeman to pieces and fair play he finds it easy and does whatvge has to do for his kids but it aint right!

This can't be true my labourer is on double what you're on, we was home home by 3

The thing is hes 100% correct!

No trade as it as bad its a disgrace!

If tge same target was set at amazon or sports direct there would be secret cameras on panarone documentary!

I love @algeeman to pieces and fair play he finds it easy and does whatvge has to do for his kids but it aint right!

I was on £2.80 when I was 22 mate.
still know lads up here skimming £2.20.
41 this year should have doubled the rates by now (y)

I hear violins again.

that's 336m andy it cant be that hard.
its 3 days.
4 bed with 336m doesn't sound right to me.

Get fooked with the virtue signal mental health card people like you are a disgrace pushing that s**t
When clearly you can not handle the heat end of !

Plastering is easy to make money ! Easier than any other trade hardly need for any expensive tools
All is needed is Pure skill

Your welcome

If its that bad get the f**k out of there and go and apply for a job at tesco then you will have some people to talk to,instead of posting this b*ll***s.

in a 4 Bedder full skim.top floor 505.ground floor 335 including grarge. I've been this week 3 set .not 1 f**k**g sit down o less tax and runing cost persimmon site .this house is selling for 2 hound and 30 grand..I've work the ground floor out and I think I can get 40 pound's a day.this is on joke .this company has been on the go years .I tuck this price and show it the decoraters and they told me we get 120 far snagging plots .what the f**k is going on in this trade..having trouble longing in.if I had a lad working with me he would want 300 a week for ground that lives me with 35 .now this is mental to a trade man. and most of the firm are the same make @Andy g that pay u w**k*r

Young plasterer I know works for local builders mainly. Quick and tidy, charges £5-6 a metre. Absolutely coining it in.

most lads I know around here are happy on a day rate.
I work for few builders here and there and render firms skimming big plots now and then but couldnt keep me busy.

@Andy g I don't know why you can't make it on domestic you set your own price and the the hours you work.

Because he’s a racist, miserable c**t? He’ll only work for a white man. He won’t work for anyone from a council estate. Plus he’s rough and messy. He wouldn’t stand a chance on domestic.

Can you imagine that miserable scruffy f**k turning up with a face on to quote?

He’s too old now to lose the anger and hate. He’s a lost cause

Because he’s a racist, miserable c**t? He’ll only work for a white man. He won’t work for anyone from a council estate. Plus he’s rough and messy. He wouldn’t stand a chance on domestic.

Agee about the council bit ! Hate snobs !

What the f**k was I thinking, I've been saying that from the start.

Agee about the council bit ! Hate snobs !

I can’t get my head around it tho. I was raised on one as was my mates. I’m doing okay and few of my pals are extremely wealthy with thriving businesses
What the f**k was I thinking, I've been saying that from the start.

He gets me every now and then. I start offering advice then low and behold he replies and reminds me what a grade A prick he is

Just somthing sad about a sinking ship though !

It don't matter a toss where you come from some of the hardest hitting determine people come from council estates,
Then you get f**k**g cry baby's bottom of the food chain from f**k**g la-di-da estates

Who works for that money