Material situation???

What will they do if new evidence, recommend the general public are to wear masks.they are shitting themselves as ain't enough at moment.
That’s y it isn’t mandatory yet to wear them because of the shortage ,the nhs staff I see wearing the masks y there driving n at supermarkets aisles speaks volumes

right time to calm down...

lets try and stay united in this...

If you want to discuss politics thats fine but please lets try and be sensible and not lower ourselves to name calling.

I am sat up in my office with a 2 day old baby asleep on me and I need a poo but cant move.... Covid 19 is not my priority at this moment in time.

Care to elaborate on this comment?

If it’s regarding being open, I would advise checking the governments guidelines which states companies like ours should remain open yet practice social distancing and ensure everyone’s safety visiting us or working for us.

Alongside this, worth noting we also closed for over a week, but due to the high volumes of orders and contact from customers, we made the decision to open on a reduced capacity.

We also have extremely strict measures and restrictions in place.

Beard

right time to calm down...

lets try and stay united in this...

If you want to discuss politics thats fine but please lets try and be sensible and not lower ourselves to name calling.

I am sat up in my office with a 2 day old baby asleep on me and I need a poo but cant move.... Covid 19 is not my priority at this moment in time.

Mind your own business you soft c**t.

I think I'm gonna release some pressure off myself and get the kids to call @imago in the afternoon's

he can certainly help with there homework better than me (y) :love:

I'll give you Mrs Imago's direct line. She's a primary school head teacher and I'm sure she must be missing kids pestering her all day by now so I'm sure she'd appreciate the call. (y)

How much does a divorce cost these days anyway?

I'll give you Mrs Imago's direct line. She's a primary school head teacher and I'm sure she must be missing kids pestering her all day by now so I'm sure she'd appreciate the call. (y)

How much does a divorce cost these days anyway?

I got the 3 daughters to ring most contacts in my phone on monday evening playing 5 second rule.
you've got 5 seconds to give 3 answers to the same question.........

no ones answering my calls now :ROFLMAO:

Isn't that me painting my ceiling tomorrow with a 2in brush?

shes asked me to paint the shed thing again tomorrow....

and fins nicked my drinking spot :llorando:
20200415_173949.jpg

Hi Guys,

Hope you are all well during this difficult time?

Just to let you know, P1 is still operating, however we do have a collection policy in place, meaning you have to call up and book in a collection slot.

Deliveries for materials and online orders are happening as normal.

Regarding BG products, they are currently closed until the 23rd, where I believe they are having a meeting to potentially re-open. As soon as I hear more, I will let you know.

As for competition, they now have it. We have been working with a brand called, Make Good over the last 2 years about a finish material, it has now been tested and developed over two years and we have some more material arriving today for testing purposes with local Plasterers. Make Good have other products in the market, their Hardwall have been received very well, their board adhesive not so well, however, they have made the relevant changes and listened to the market. One thing about Make Good is they are small enough to care, and will listen to your feedback - constructive feedback. Big things coming, watch this space
make goods version of easy fill aint too bad if anyone buys that out of date finish (y)