Material situation???

It would be like labour supporters after this pandemic is over in a year or so going look what the Tories have done to the economy, look at the debt we're now in, they've crippled us

Corbyn's spending plans that he/they thought were a great idea before the election would have cost double what's being spent to mitigate the effects of the pandemic. None of his plans would have had any effect on the outcome so far. Which means he'd have either had to cancel most of them, or we'd be spending treble the current bill.

Whatever you think about Labour politically, their fiscal policies are utter madness. Still, it's not likely we'll find out how much of a balls up it'd be for a decade or so. Which is the worst part about Labour's current sh1t show, they're robbing us of an effective opposition. No matter who you favour that can only be a bad thing.

Fair play you talk sense and make some good points there. The labour debt always gets thrown around as if they were complete morons with money though, they weren't, the debt is largely from the global financial crash.
It would be like labour supporters after this pandemic is over in a year or so going look what the Tories have done to the economy, look at the debt we're now in, they've crippled us
Chill robbo..

It will be checked somewhere down the line, has to be. There even means testing disability allowence for poor bastards on wheel chairs etc you think hmrc are just going to give Money out to 100s of thousands of people with no come backs.
Hmrc always win know loads of people that get done further down the line... people will claim while still at work but will get the bill for it a few years down the line

Corbyn's spending plans that he/they thought were a great idea before the election would have cost double what's being spent to mitigate the effects of the pandemic. None of his plans would have had any effect on the outcome so far. Which means he'd have either had to cancel most of them, or we'd be spending treble the current bill.

Whatever you think about Labour politically, their fiscal policies are utter madness. Still, it's not likely we'll find out how much of a balls up it'd be for a decade or so. Which is the worst part about Labour's current sh1t show, they're robbing us of an effective opposition. No matter who you favour that can only be a bad thing.
I stopped reading after you said Corbyns plans would cost double what's being spent on mitigating effects of pandemic. What a ridiculous statement. Economy predicted to shrink by 35%

They will have a computer that will do all the calculations. I’m still working because I can, and am looking forward to my ‘bonus’ in June. I feel a new van coming on.

Karma finds its way ,great you are working , we are really happy for you. in fact you like to tell us (often)
but money can not buy a conscience . enjoy your money my friend .
groundworker neighbour of mine carried on working up to last week, he is now on a ventilator , could go either way, i guess its called lockdown for a reason ehhh ??

Corbyn would have sorted it all out Nath80, these are serious times hope it eases soon regardless of politics, stay safe.

We're going round in circles here. I'm saying the mistakes they've made, underfunding NHS for 10 years, acting to slowly even though we had months of notice. And you're saying well labour wouldn't have done any better. Labour have been saying every day since Tories got in fund the NHS properly, we're now seeing what happens if you don't. If you can't see that for yourself then there's no showing or telling you as you're to set in your ways or loving the Tories and hating Labour. Tories cut 50,000 front line staff from NHS - doctors and nurses. Would the NHS be in a better position with 50,000 more? Very simple question

I'm not for a second saying we'd be well prepared and everything would be fine. I'm saying we'd be better prepared, which is undeniable

For what its worth be it tory or labour I would like to see all nhs privatised.

With the only exception for disabled and terminal I'll patients.

I agree mate ,tbh I think folks should grab what they can work wise if they safety can obviously each job is gonna be different

And if they injury them selves on the way to work or at work what should happen to them?

Because I'm f**k*d if I believe they should use any NHS resources at moment!

For what its worth be it tory or labour I would like to see all nhs privatised.

With the only exception for disabled and terminal I'll patients.

The insurance based system the have in Germany works well. People keep saying Germany is doing better than we are, but fail to mention how their health care is funded.

Only if you can't cope with basic maths. There are online courses to help with that, ideal while you're off work. (y)
Feel free to run the figures past me mate, and how you've managed to come up with labours extra manifesto pledges compared to current spending levels costing double that of the worst economic crash we'll have seen. I think I'll be waiting a long long time

We all have our own reasons to be at work or not.
I am back in today and I could equally make a sweeping statement that those not at work are idle freeloaders but that would be wrong.
Do what's right for yourself and don't let your mask slip.
You obviously work for cash only and don’t pay your taxes!!

Feel free to run the figures past me mate, and how you've managed to come up with labours extra manifesto pledges compared to current spending levels costing double that of the worst economic crash we'll have seen. I think I'll be waiting a long long time

The figures are all freely available if you care to look. I'd also point out I didn't say "double that of the worst economic crash we'll have seen" I'd also point out that it won't be even close to being the worst economic crash.

Maybe spend a bit more time reading and a bit less waffling like Wolfie Smith on a bad trip.

The figures are all freely available if you care to look. I'd also point out I didn't say "double that of the worst economic crash we'll have seen" I'd also point out that it won't be even close to being the worst economic crash.

Maybe spend a bit more time reading and a bit less waffling like Wolfie Smith on a bad trip.

Could of just called him a c**t mate!

Job done!

If they're so readily available then give me the 2 figures and we can see if one is double the other can't we. Shouldn't take you long to find them. I'll be waiting a long time I think

Why have you changed your name? Your robbo.if your trying to be some1else atleast stop being a t**t or people will know your robbo
For the 3rd time. If this in an in joke it's lost on me. If @imago gives me the 2 figures I'll happily take a pic of my driving licence if you all want.
We all know he won't though as the figures he's claimed simply don't exist.

Well they never got voted in!!! What does that tell ya??