Marshall town dursflex problem!!!

zombie

Private Member
Bought a my duraflex around Xmas and mechanically broke in before using like I always do with trowels ir rounded corners then work edges on sharpening block etc...

Anyway been yousing for apply both coats and looks and feels broke in however I still can't use it for any troweling up at all seems to drag and blister skim can't explain but obvious to the eye!

Never had this with any other trowel ever anyone else had similar experience as I'm baffled!!!

Zombie

Bought a my duraflex around Xmas and mechanically broke in before using like I always do with trowels ir rounded corners then work edges on sharpening block etc...

Anyway been yousing for apply both coats and looks and feels broke in however I still can't use it for any troweling up at all seems to drag and blister skim can't explain but obvious to the eye!

Never had this with any other trowel ever anyone else had similar experience as I'm baffled!!!

Zombie
I bought 2 extralites a few years ago ,both same size , steel etc I broke both in and one is a cracking trowel the other feels heavy and thick ....just like oor lass

Not really had time to use it yet. Did you ever get one? You can have mine if your still interested in them
I didn't,I'll have a bash with it for a week then to see if it's any different,nice one