Makita screw guns are sh#te!!!!!!!!

Members online

Will give you £2.50 and you pay for delivery and I want a box of screws and a pint of electricity..... we got a deal?

@Madmax if you want one of the corded Makitas we've got three we want to sell.
How much you asking for them?. I used to have one years ago and have never got on with senco/ dewalt/ makita or those expensive but desirable/ugly festool collated drivers. I think they just don't do what I want them to do because they always work ok for everyone else!!

65mm I think . Mines the sd5000 just looked in my garage it's been in there 2 years the fixers do all the boarding on our site we dab and skim the plots .been a while since a did a lot of tacking
What the rates

How much you asking for them?. I used to have one years ago and have never got on with senco/ dewalt/ makita or those expensive but desirable/ugly festool collated drivers. I think they just don't do what I want them to do because they always work ok for everyone else!!
We've got two that take screws up to 55mm (I think) and one that takes screws up to 75mm (again, I think). All 110v and very little use. I even have some spares of the front rubber piece.
If you're interested just make me a sensible offer.

We've got two that take screws up to 55mm (I think) and one that takes screws up to 75mm (again, I think). All 110v and very little use. I even have some spares of the front rubber piece.
65p and a bag of frogs

I think I'm even further behind the technology curve because I'm actually thinking single screw guns with the screw on plastic depth collar. Almost retro but would still like to buy that type.

I think I'm even further behind the technology curve because I'm actually thinking single screw guns with the screw on plastic depth collar. Almost retro but would still like to buy that type.
I'm pretty sure that we've got one of those in 110v as well that we don't want.