Makita screw guns are sh#te!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Madmax

Thrown it out the velux 3 story’s up and watched it shatter into 20 pieces.

I loved the old corded 110v makita gun. But the cordless is made of cheese and is useless jammy carny tin pot poo!

What to buy? Hitachi Dewalt hilti or other?

I loved the old corded 110v makita gun. But the cordless is made of cheese and is useless jammy carny tin pot poo!

I had one years ago, back when plasterer had flat heads from nailing ceilings up. It was a horrible thing. It buzzed ever other screw and often generated more work than it saved.

I've got hilti rearly good tool . Had senco makita hilti by far better imo

I had one years ago, back when plasterer had flat heads from nailing ceilings up. It was a horrible thing. It buzzed ever other screw and often generated more work than it saved.
Back to the tacking belt then. If only building control would let me.

Dewalt collated is great mate what I use

I only makita tools I rate are there mixing drills and there knock off guns

Everything else is gook quality crap

Hilti sd 5000 .Yes they take any screws the firm we work for send out .mostly cheap s**t ones

Hilti sd 5000 .Yes they take any screws the firm we work for send out .mostly cheap s**t ones
Had a feel in the shop of a Dewalt and felt better built than the makita but I’m v tempted to go hilti, I get little rage tantrums after a pallet of board and kick crap out of my screw gun so it has to be well made

65mm I think . Mines the sd5000 just looked in my garage it's been in there 2 years the fixers do all the boarding on our site we dab and skim the plots .been a while since a did a lot of tacking

I need it to take pretty big screws, screwing is fun but to much gives me cramp

I screw most days, I’m pretty good at it

If I had my way everything would be float and set

505F65E5-BE9F-48D4-A7F5-C9E6D0BBBB3C.png

@Burt Reynolds your cup of tea?

When they jam I get this rage build up in me which results in me buying a bag of bonding to patch holes my head has made. I’m so much happier with a trowel in my hand, I’ll tack laths all day smiling but screw guns are the work of the devil. I’m going for a Dewalt and if that’s sh£t I’m having a big fire and running the dogs, living off the land and never going to work again

When they jam I get this rage build up in me which results in me buying a bag of bonding to patch holes my head has made. I’m so much happier with a trowel in my hand, I’ll tack laths all day smiling but screw guns are the work of the devil. I’m going for a Dewalt and if that’s sh£t I’m having a big fire and running the dogs, living off the land and never going to work again
More times than often it’s using cheap screws. I try and stick to the dewalt or senco screws.