made me laugh

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
was at work today with my mate. one of his mates, a window fitter rung him and said iv got a number of a guy im pricing windows for, he wants he house plastering inside and mono out. so my mate gives him a call and gives him the rates for each aspect. the customer, who was from an ethnic background which has a reputation of being somewhat stingy, laughed and told him his prices were way off. bearing in mind we get these prices day in day out, we know that not to be the case.

so he asked him what rates has he been quoted. he said a local gang, english, have quoted him £2.20 on the skimming, £4 on the float and set, and a whopping £5 for the mono, labour only. my mates then laughed and said he really wished him all the best on the work, especially the mono. the guy then proceeded to go into a big rant about how the prices were more than fair, it was cash, its a cash job, did he mention it was cash!! then that there was a fair few meters which meant it should be for some reason cheaper. and as for the mono all you have to do is just chuck it on, then the next day scrape a pad over it and its flat. so my mate then politely hung up.

i look forward to driving by in a few weeks time :RpS_laugh:

Special price for cash boss innit.
U do me good job cus my cousins a plasterer & other cousins a builder innit.

get a picture of the mono.
not worth a wank idiots like that, i woudnt do any work for an asian, as my limited dealings with them have always irked me.

Haha you got it there spunky, from bolton maself so got a fair few of our asian friends knockin about, trick is bang a couple on ton on top of your price then when they try barty u still ripping the fukers off!

who said he was asian? nick said he was 'ethnic'... so come the f'ck on, do a proper job an tar em all wi' same brush or dont bother innit blud :)

Had one the other day phones me up, asked him for his number told me he was phoning from his wifes phone so not to use that number. He was using his wifes phone because it had free minutes...I said why didnt you just phone the freephonce number its free lmao. The he started saying he wanted a free quote and that he had bought the fan off ebay. Alarm bells started ringing I said I can give you a quote over the phone £55 an hour for electrician to cum and fit the fan, if the fan doesn't work to supply one that does cost plus 20%. He said he would think about it lol.

was at work today with my mate. one of his mates, a window fitter rung him and said iv got a number of a guy im pricing windows for, he wants he house plastering inside and mono out. so my mate gives him a call and gives him the rates for each aspect. the customer, who was from an ethnic background which has a reputation of being somewhat stingy, laughed and told him his prices were way off. bearing in mind we get these prices day in day out, we know that not to be the case.

so he asked him what rates has he been quoted. he said a local gang, english, have quoted him £2.20 on the skimming, £4 on the float and set, and a whopping £5 for the mono, labour only. my mates then laughed and said he really wished him all the best on the work, especially the mono. the guy then proceeded to go into a big rant about how the prices were more than fair, it was cash, its a cash job, did he mention it was cash!! then that there was a fair few meters which meant it should be for some reason cheaper. and as for the mono all you have to do is just chuck it on, then the next day scrape a pad over it and its flat. so my mate then politely hung up.

i look forward to driving by in a few weeks time :RpS_laugh:

Im always too busy when one of them phones me,even when Im scratching around for work!

I have worked for loads of ethnic people with out any problems and i have worked for loads of white British people who have screwed me over so what does that tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.