Machine Training Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Ryan. You know what they say, any publicity is good publicity. This thread might be full of bickering but plenty of people would have seen your videos and the work you've done to help your customers. Good work PFT massive!
you can now remove your head !,but its only banter mate as Ryan knows

Surely if there was that much of a problem with branding and trademarks the company concerned would take any legal action they deemed necessary to get removed any likeness they deem could cause significant damage to there brand by means of financial loss, reputation etc.

Surely if there was that much of a problem with branding and trademarks the company concerned would take any legal action they deemed necessary to get removed any likeness they deem could cause significant damage to there brand by means of financial loss, reputation etc.
you can call yourself Tesco plastering if you like ,Ryan has had the Pft central name for along time ,be it the right or wrong decision at the time ,its the name now

Last edited:
When buying a machine one of the key areas which should help your decision is the training you receive.

At PFT Central Plasterers 1 Stop Shop we provide approved training courses for every machine we sell at no cost to the customer.

Over the last few months we have also been busy creating online training videos on a range of machines which is accessible to all of our customers.

Here are the links to the relevant Instructional videos:

EZE 24:

EZE K4:

M-TEC M300:

PRAGMA 12S 9LD:

For more information on what we have to offer, please visit: www.pftcentral.co.uk or www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk

Good info that.
Looks very helpful for the people needed.

Insults banter drinking and offers of fights good God it's like being 16 again, but to be fair I think this is one of the better threads on here.
Is there going to be Christmas party?

Iv just bought an eze 24,the one that was on eBay so will book myself in with Ryan for training but the vids will come in extra handy if I need to look back.
Won't be using it till end of February/march anyway so it's up the unit sat next to the ritmo:)

How much did you pay

Iv just bought an eze 24,the one that was on eBay so will book myself in with Ryan for training but the vids will come in extra handy if I need to look back.
Won't be using it till end of February/march anyway so it's up the unit sat next to the ritmo:)
Why u buy that when u already got ritmo.

Why u buy that when u already got ritmo.
I wanted a thin coat machine and always liked the look of the eze and the size.
I did look at the refina thin coat pump but they are double the weight of the eze.
I know I could of bought the extras for the ritmo to able me to do thin coat but when you add up the cost of bits and compressor etc it would be up the 2k+ mark anyway,so when the eze was up for 3k I just thought that would suit me best for that type of work and the weight and size was a lot to do with it and with it being only used once and the condition I thought it was a good buy all in.
I will always use my ritmo for all my render work,the eze is solely just for bucket coats.

I wanted a thin coat machine and always liked the look of the eze and the size.
I did look at the refina thin coat pump but they are double the weight of the eze.
I know I could of bought the extras for the ritmo to able me to do thin coat but when you add up the cost of bits and compressor etc it would be up the 2k+ mark anyway,so when the eze was up for 3k I just thought that would suit me best for that type of work and the weight and size was a lot to do with it and with it being only used once and the condition I thought it was a good buy all in.
I will always use my ritmo for all my render work,the eze is solely just for bucket coats.
Does the eze need a separate compresser?

Status
Not open for further replies.