M100sc or Ritmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
that multi spraying analogy makes perfect sense mate. Putzmeister also do some interesting little machines such as the mp10 or mp12 in 230v with a 1.5kw. worth a look as they have built in compressor and water pump and only weigh 115kg

They look well built aswell Goody, the ritmo has an inverter converter which turns the power to three phase, this helps with the torque required to re start after plaster is in pipes for a while, you can adjust the speed too, it's veratile.

do you use any other machine for mono as well or is it your only machine? so a 13amp domestic socket is enough to power it all day.........I ask because sometimes it's a 16amp continental type setup. I've got a genny with a 3 phase and a 230v 16amp socket on it but would use the mains where possible to save on the petrol

I've never altered anything, just plugged into ordinary socket and works fine. For bigger stuff Goody i use a Mai G4, it's pucker.

is that a model that's discontinued or has it been renamed as a Mai 4you business or economy, etc? shame there's not a dealership in the uk. where did you get it from(les?, same sort of price as pft?)

Mai economy bought it off ebay,it was 6 months old and £1600 bargain or what, i think they are a bit dearer than a PFT G4 but nothing much good pump though, all the same bits as a g4, yes i get parts fom Les.

bargain of the century that, nice looking machine. yes les is good with all machines....will prob end up getting a new G4 when bit more flush

Status
Not open for further replies.