M100sc or Ritmo

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
swp your like a bull at a gate mate....go duff up those pft boys they've had it all their own way for far too long :D

I just want to know what's up with mtec machines is it because it's got something to do with mr hill

I've just said in another post how excellent the pft northern setup is........second to none. a bit of healthy competition is good thing for machine plastering because all machines are a bit different and appeal for different reasons.

thats a very ramdom question swp. what made you ask that. tell us what you know about this person, should we be careful as it sounds like you have had a bad experiance with this person

i have never net the man and dont know anything about him. maybe you should start a post and ask people who have had dealing with him to say what there experiance was like . i cant comment on someone i have not had dealings with or know.

all machines's have their good and bad points.....it comes down to the dealer's really....if les dealt mtec, mai,utiform, etc. they'd be different propositions. as it is it's pft that's all. like i said not so much the machines but the package of support that wins the day. i wish certain people on here would stop being so outwardly biased though.... have an open mind ffs

I sprayed 25 bags of weber with the ritmo this afternoon plugged into the garage socket , sprayed at full speed and 12bar, it's a nice little machine chaps.

mcplaster do you spray multi with it too? is it much to change between setups for mono and skimming if so? can't argue with 25 bags of mono. what's the max output of the ritmo as i suppose it does take a bit longer to get it on the wall? sorry for the questions :)

800 bags Les but i did follow set up instructions to the letter , you know set it at 10 bar after every spray, the silicon render pumps easier anyway so put the two together and it's a winner for me. Goody i don't spray finish with it but the set up is simple mate it's a r&s with a remixer and smaller hose and gun, bigger compressor though. Ritmo sprays at 14lm but it feels ok mate, does take a little longer but not a problem, best thing is the size and no generator, it really is a one man pump and sprays hardwall a treat, for domestic work it's a no brainer! MP75 and BG projection aswell.

thanks for that mc, is yours the 240v? really it does sound too good to be true but I remember the vid of it spraying heavy render and the flow looked impressive......what a versatile little machine.....defo on my 'to get' list

Yes 240v Ritmo plus M, it's got a little compressor built in but exterior water pump. Spraying finish is a little too much machine for me, when i say that i mean most of the time i'm on new build housing so it's flats and awkward three storey houses so a bucket and whisk is alright, machines come into thier own when you are dealing with material depth like monocouche or hardwall, the machine takes the laborious task of mixing and transporting volume of material to the wall and this frees up a man to help you out floating and so on. With skimming the material is only put on thin and needs to be placed accurately and tidy avoiding mess on door frames, window boards and electric boxes. On a big area at hight yes i can see the spraying of finish being a help but in general not for me.

I suppose it comes down to price as it does seem a bit steep compared with the bigger machines. how much are the r&s compared with d63's and do they take a pounding when doing render?

I've never used it consistantly on one product to figure out how much they do but they are a bit more expensive, however do the maths and it's worth it. I have sprayed 70 bags of e grade in one hit on an internal courtyard office complex where a bigger machine and generator would have been a no no, you can put a ritmo in a estate car and not feel the wieght.

Status
Not open for further replies.