m-tec duomix

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkio

Evening lads, i've got a good bit of ocr work coming up so decided to get a machine at last.
I've been offered a duomix for £1250.00. does the machine cope with weber ok? and are there any issues to look out for with the duomix? Not got any experience of machines at all so would appreciate sound advice, cheers.

No, it doesn't come with a genny so i thought to get one on hire for the time being, see how it gets on. I don't know the fella that's selling it, friend of a friend sort of thing.

The duo mix will do all your renders and plasters with no problem
There are lighter and smaller machines available and it's a buyers Market at the moment so have a good look around before deciding and make a list of what u think u will need excactly

lurkio if it falls through theres a couple of lads on here selling their old machines naz has got a monomix and goodys got a putzmeister

Good to know it will spray most gear, il get a demo off the guy if i decide to buy it.
It does look a hefty beast, do you guys trail your machines? I don't fancy lugging that in and out the van.

I'm sure you will be fine. I have a few used machines for sale if you dont go for it. PM me if you're interested

Lurkio, where are you based mate. i would make sure you get a machine from the most local to you because if you need any backup you will need to take the machine to the dealer. You have a good choice as you have someone in essex, somerset, yorkshire and sprayit in swansea , wales. if you pm me i can put you in touch with someone local to you.

Right, lets get some fact correct shell we. I am just giving sound advice to someone who is looking for a machine. Anwser this question: I buy a machine from you but i live 200 miles away, are you going to get in your van and come and sort my machine out or will you tell me to bring it to you. Im not the knob pal . we owe it to people to give them good advice so put your toys back in your pram.

this is all a bit ambulance-chasey eh this tit for tat between professional salesmen on an open informal forum......maybe a dealers section is required or somat

did a spray mate but limped to the finish really.....things started off well but we were spraying a bit dry so i expleted off the scaff to the lab to lower the pressure on the mortar pressure gauge to closer 20 bars as we had 20m of pipe on and much to my bemusement it felt the gear just wasn't getting any wetter. In fact it was getting dryer, the daft apeth was only lowering the water to lower the back pressure!! Bear in mind the physics of this was all explained before powder touched water as with the arrival of our new flagship machine, a certain upping of the game was necessary by all members of staff and we were gonna take it to 'the next level'. Suddenly realising the error of his ways, panicked and cranked the water up and in so doing managed to bridge the hopper and from then on we were doomed, doomed I tell you as we didn't know what was happening. All in all a complete disaster.

After explaining this circus of events to les the error of our ways or sheer incompetence if you like became clear.

goody said:
did a spray mate but limped to the finish really.....things started off well but we were spraying a bit dry so i expleted off the scaff to the lab to lower the pressure on the mortar pressure gauge to closer 20 bars as we had 20m of pipe on and much to my bemusement it felt the gear just wasn't getting any wetter. In fact it was getting dryer, the daft apeth was only lowering the water to lower the back pressure!! Bear in mind the physics of this was all explained before powder touched water as with the arrival of our new flagship machine, a certain upping of the game was necessary by all members of staff and we were gonna take it to 'the next level'. Suddenly realising the error of his ways, panicked and cranked the water up and in so doing managed to bridge the hopper and from then on we were doomed, doomed I tell you as we didn't know what was happening. All in all a complete disaster.

After explaining this circus of events to les the error of our ways or sheer incompetence if you like became clear. sorry mate i'am new, what machine do you have?? iam going to ptf tommorw to have a look at there machine's ;D

we got the one in the avatar.....ritmo xl dual voltage, ask them bout it. Just goes to show though.....you just can't get the staff.....6k and an amoeba at the helm....dear lord help us

richie said:
wales wasnt built in a day mate ;D

lol but it was built though eh?

ecorend in 3 phase nick. Les said the machine should be commended for actually pumping the weetabix we were trying to send to the wall bless her

Status
Not open for further replies.