Lying 3 faced @@@@

Members online

johniosaif

Private Member
I had a 9 flat job booked in for the summer ,just after my knee replacement had healed , lots of to and froing with the owner , they wanted a price for the mf ceilings ,walls etc and the wet work, I normally only do the wet work ,
So I got surveyors to price it etc then asked for people who could do it i.e. The mf works and boarding
The owner then wanted the job split between me and the mf guy ,

I said ok but told the mf guy that he couldn't price the plastering

Of course I was told later that he insisted that the best price was if he took it all with his partner
I got blown out .

They came down from Sheffield and were rubbish ,disorganised went missing then tried to do it all on a Thursday type thing ,their work was bad ,mf guy drew up as much as possible then did a runner , the plasterer was sacked but refused to leave ,then went missing again and got sacked again ,

I was asked back to fix their f**k ups and I'm back there tomorrow again .

When I found out that the guy had taken the plastering I asked him and he said the owner asked and that he thought he was competing against me and that "he won the contract " and that I should speak to the owner and that he didn't want the plastering, odd as that's all that he does ..

He was described as a billy bullshitter by the guys on site after he was sacked . He hardly had boots to work in until he got his first draw .

Sheffield ,South Yorkshire outfit ,tayson plastering ,

Do not how you would consider
Getting them out of s**t !
Block & delete

Your welcome

I had a 9 flat job booked in for the summer ,just after my knee replacement had healed , lots of to and froing with the owner , they wanted a price for the mf ceilings ,walls etc and the wet work, I normally only do the wet work ,
So I got surveyors to price it etc then asked for people who could do it i.e. The mf works and boarding

Of course I was told later that he insisted that the best price was if he took it all with his partner
I got blown out .

They came down from Sheffield and were rubbish ,disorganised went missing then tried to do it all on a Thursday type thing ,their work was bad ,mf guy drew up as much as possible then did a runner , the plasterer was sacked but refused to leave ,then went missing again and got sacked again ,

When I found out that the guy had taken the plastering I asked him and he said the owner asked and that he thought he was competing against me and that "he won the contract " and that I should speak to the owner and that he didn't want the plastering, odd as that's all that he does ..

He was described as a billy bullshitter by the guys on site after he was sacked . He hardly had boots to work in until he got his first draw .

Well done for naming and shaming the snides mate!

Well done for naming and shaming the snides mate!
He swears blind he was the innocent party “ I was asked to quote and I did and won “ I have emails where he was told not to quote and he agreed, I was off due to my knee replacement, wasn’t very well but was sorting things out for my return

He swears blind he was the innocent party “ I was asked to quote and I did and won “ I have emails where he was told not to quote and he agreed, I was off due to my knee replacement, wasn’t very well but was sorting things out for my return
There is some right horrible f**k**s out there mate, no f**k**g morals! I hope they get what’s coming to them.

I got blown out .

I’m surprised you’re doing the job john, it’s not like you need the money is it?? :coffe:

I haven’t seen you for ages @johniosaif , thought you had died. Sad to hear about your grief and glad you named the s**t. We had the same sort of thing happen where a son has taken over from the dad, I don’t mind but the little git worked in homo base for years then thinks we are to expensive so that’s another number blocked.

Chippy fitting the skirtings and arkithraves on the "show flat today . Wow some caulking will be needed after the work left by Tayson plastering of Sheffield , nothing plumb or square , the chippy used an axe along the bottom to remove the scooped out finish ,

Chippy fitting the skirtings and arkithraves on the "show flat today . Wow some caulking will be needed after the work left by Tayson plastering of Sheffield , nothing plumb or square , the chippy used an axe along the bottom to remove the scooped out finish ,
Hopefully that will learn the boy not to mess people around, the t**t