lurkers

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
ya big pussies.....
12479150_563124517195825_1657324140_n.jpg

I haven't been called a lurked for a while... the electronic tag is off now though so I can post

were playing bullseye

take it back
take it back
you dont want that
look what you couulda won
dannys special PRIZE.

a dewault boat proppeler !!!

Possibly the politics section (playground section) puts some lurkers off?:risas:
But there is a dewalt mixer up for grabs.. That could attract them in ?
Then dissappear again.:hueco:

Possibly the politics section (playground section) puts some lurkers off?:risas:

goverments politicians and religion only preach for our kids and grandkids to hate one another on a worldwide scale.......pretty sad really mate.

We don’t have a politics section, it become too popular and was outposing the plastering section, so was took away.

Tbh I think all the lurkers are dying to chat about plastering related stuff, I’ve been a member since around 2013 , post whatever I want , ask anything, I don’t care what anyone says :musculoso:

That’s why we are here innit

And I dare say a few have learnt a few tricks off things I post about too

All for one and one for all , together we stand , united we fall. :bananahappy:

Politics and religion,not worth arguing about.

So we should just let Islam murder us, and remove our western values that Islam doesn’t tolerate?

Just let Muslim rape gangs carry on just because it’s not worth dealing with ?

Just let the liberal/leftie loons get away with pretending the above isn’t happening?

I wonder why there is no politics section?
Bit like the tiling section? ??:LOL:

Again because it was too popular, and was outposting the plastering section, and certain big babies didn’t like it because they had no one to talk too, that’s why

I honestly forget how many people are on here, feel like it's a handful of people I know and could have a pint with..... should probably be more mindful of the s**t I come out with!

Again because it was too popular, and was outposting the plastering section, and certain big babies didn’t like it because they had no one to talk too, that’s why
Yes, for you ,the 'I hate coloured people 'section was a must ,then the 'I hate coloured Muslim people ' was a wet dream

So we should just let Islam murder us, and remove our western values that Islam doesn’t tolerate?

Just let the liberal/leftie loons get away with pretending the above isn’t happening?

I'll say it.....

Muslim c**ts lol

Hitler had the same views ,would you use xylon b or just be a dick on the forum

:rayos:
Popular with about 4 people :LOL:...
Just like the tiling section

That's right ,he wasn't as bitter and twisted and obsessed about young kids

That’s right bury your head in the sand whilst young girls are being raped.

Answer me this, a Christian man has sexual relations with a girl under 16 is rape

Muslim gangs who ply young girls with booze and drugs and rape, police forces across the country say this is consensual ?

Please answer the question do not deflect or talk about crimes 500 years ago

Answer me this, a Christian man has sexual relations with a girl under 16 is rape

Muslim gangs who ply young girls with booze and drugs and rape, police forces across the country say this is consensual ?

Your obsession with young girls is worrying

Savill and others (white Christians ) were raping kids ,disabled ,kids in hospitals ,people in morgues and the police ignored it, it was well known across all sectors, ignored till he died and couldn't name others , obviously to normal people like me without an agenda like you ,all abuse is wrong ,all abusers should be harshly treated with every thing that can be thrown at them, you only see Muslim wrongs and Christian Right . It's a sickness and again you mention child rape , it's unhealthy. Please seek counselling

And again you cannot answer a direct question, you again go back to past crimes. We are talking here and now, young children being raped by gangs, and yet this doesn’t worry you, you condone it by saying well actually it’s ok because Saville did it.

You are a sick vile piece of s**t

Nobody can change the crimes committed in the past, but with the will of people, crimes can be prevented in the future, it’s shocking that the likes of you don’t care enough to call it out and have the problems dealt with, before more innocents are raped.