lurkers

Luton ,that's run by the BNP ,white British warriors ,Muslims wouldn't dare go near there ,with Tommy Robinson,criminal/ fraudster / child of immigrants running the 'hood' the bulldog spirit ,and ye post online .love it

You are a fool, this very statement proves how clueless and deluded you are

Why does everyone disregard you lot ie bnp ,Edl, combat 18 etc Britain first , dup , where’s your power , your clout ?

Im a big fan of your peace and equality and people treating each other respectfully thing. Trouble is that fekin real life in the real world thing keeps getting in the way mun ! Pity tho.

Look around you @johniosaif people have had enough, Italy, Germany, France, Poland, Hungary, Holland, all have either had enough of mass immigration or in the case of Poland and Hungary will not accept Islamic immigration full stop.

Wake up Jonny boy

Look around you @johniosaif people have had enough, Italy, Germany, France, Poland, Hungary, Holland, all have either had enough of mass immigration or in the case of Poland and Hungary will not accept Islamic immigration full stop.

Wake up Jonny boy
It’s Johnny boy , b*****d

Being racist again are we, the findings are Muslim people are more likely to be unemployed, that’s not me saying it that is from statistical analysis
Yet you ignore more British employed throughout Europe than Europeans on benefits here

@johniosaif when did it become legal for Muslim men to rape 11 year olds ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...blame-Telford-s*x-abuse-victims-young-11.html

They can join the army

But I can tell you categorically that they don't.

The whole time I was in, I never met one muslim. I think I met two Sikhs and about 6 black guys.

The Sikhs were both top men. The black lads were a bit more polar - either cracking lads or lazy wankers who blamed all their woes on racism. The army goes in for robust banter and no mistake, but it's definitely not racist.

But not one muslim to be seen anywhere.

But I can tell you categorically that they don't.

The whole time I was in, I never met one muslim. I think I met two Sikhs and about 6 black guys.

The Sikhs were both top men. The black lads were a bit more polar - either cracking lads or lazy wankers who blamed all their woes on racism. The army goes in for robust banter and no mistake, but it's definitely not racist.

But not one muslim to be seen anywhere.
Best training the Irish ever got