Luke Preston - Sculptor (modeller)

Members online

No members online now.

Luke Preston

Hi,

It was recommended I sign up to the forum by 'The worshipful company of plasterers'. I am a London based sculptor who has recently completed a job. I am making enquiries regarding potential opportunities for further works. I have made fibrous plaster masters before and have attached my Efolio below. It shows a sample of my work. Feel free to let me know what you think? Does anyone know who would potentially be interested in my skills? Thanks for your time.

Yours sincerely,

Luke Preston.

Attachments

• E-folio.pdf
    7.5 MB · Views: 1,302
Hi,

It shows a sample of my work. Feel free to let me know what you think? Does anyone know who would potentially be interested in my skills? Thanks for your time.

Yours sincerely,

Luke Preston.

if i was you i would approach porcelain companies like royal copenhagen, denmark. lladro spain, rosenthale germany.

Luke, i have only just seen this post!
Most defiantly someone to keep in touch with!
if you dont mind me asking(private message me if you wish) the locker and rile acanthus leaf you sculptured.
What sort of cost would something like that cost? )just the master, no moulds taken etc

regards

Hi,

It was recommended I sign up to the forum by 'The worshipful company of plasterers'. I am a London based sculptor who has recently completed a job. I am making enquiries regarding potential opportunities for further works. I have made fibrous plaster masters before and have attached my Efolio below. It shows a sample of my work. Feel free to let me know what you think? Does anyone know who would potentially be interested in my skills? Thanks for your time.

Yours sincerely,

Luke Preston.

Hi Luke did you find any work following your post ? What area are you from?
I may have some work for you if you are interested, let me know a budget price
For a commissioned bust, I am also pricing a 35 meter long garden wall in Suffolk - the wall is to be lime rendered then decorated with heraldic animals Griffins, lions rampant, tree of life, vines in high relief (pargeting) reply on here or northstaffsplastering@btconnect.com
Cheers