Lovely day for dashing what did everyone else get up to?

harryj490

:)

Attachments

• IMG_1071.JPG
    IMG_1071.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 355
1st day of fitting in a toilet under the stairs today. Customer said it was suspended wooden floor...bloody concrete with an engineered oak floor on top!!!
Suppose a kango is a bit like a saw!! :D

Make sure you check for gas and the main incomer for the electricity. Neither mix well with a kango. :)

Make sure you check for gas and the main incomer for the electricity. Neither mix well with a kango. :)

Very true. Just dressing up my post really mate...not long got home and chilling with a glass of wine. Bit of food, quote to write up then before I know it, I'll be back in the van for round 2!

Just started beading up and putting scratch on for a Krend full house!just hoping for good weather......pffft

Rendered up house with that TV10 in it ready to start prepping heads, reveals, drips n bells etc hoping for more dry days to get it dashed.

prep to a grand designs shower room. about 3 metre square. 300mm bull nose angle on ceiling. roof light, little castle style windows to the walls with different coloured and pattern glass. all frames in oak, white marble sliding shutters to windows overlooking the garden. shadow beads to frames. all for the cost of 60k. plastering is not a few quid a metre either.

Skimmed my first door to day
The customer is always right

Attachments

• IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 257
  • IMG_0125.JPG
    IMG_0125.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Close shave today on coast road driving behind box van as the back wheel/wheels exploded as he swerved and disappeared in clouds of burning rubber I just made it past and didn't look back so unsure if pile up or not.
Put things in perspective and seemed to slow time down this afternoon.
Now drinking red wine waiting for my quiche to cook .
Guess that's how it is for some here one minute gone the next.
Oh and it's raining here on the costa del sol :aburrido:

I got it for render over job im doing now, sbr & water 50/50 scud on wall, coat s&c render coat, trowel in mesh then second coat over and scratch, its solid . Brick work outer skins shot so did wall ties first existing render is good and holding bricks in place. tv10 has bigger squares than other ewi mesh so holds well.

Cheers Mate
Seems Similar to krend mesh
I'm quoting to render on existing render with a brush finish
is there any external primers out there or is sbr and mesh in the scratch coat a good way to go
Any thoughts please gents
Use micro mate (y)

Very nice danny the riding days must be around the corner now!the red one in the pic is my vfr 750 in good nic tbh for year I also have a gsx 600 catana the very first one they made bk in 87 still going like a dream !

Very nice danny the riding days must be around the corner now!the red one in the pic is my vfr 750 in good nic tbh for year I also have a gsx 600 catana the very first one they made bk in 87 still going like a dream !

AH very nice :D I ride all year now pretty much... was out on quite a few frosty mornings this year... all good fun :D

I am off out tomorrow to a harley open day (not my cup of tea) should be a good ride... but hate riding at weekends when everybody else is out riding as well.