Looking for Labouring/Plaster Job South East/West London,Berks (free)

berskguy1234

Hi, I am currently unemployed and I would like to pick up the trowel again to get some real experience in plastering.

I came out of College in 2015 with a NVQ level 2 in Plastering so I'm not a novice, but I'm neither a pro.

I would be grateful if someone could give me the chance to work with them on any jobs.

I have my own transport and insurance.

I don't mind if it is only for a couple of days per week or at the weekend, and I am not asking for any payment.

I can mix, board, and skim to a semi decent level. But I lack the confidence in being able to do anything on my own. So that's why I am asking for the chance to work alongside a skilled pro.

I can get to most areas within reason, but I am ideally looking for something around the South East, West London, Berks, Bucks area.

Please contact me.

Thanks

Berks1234

Hi, I am currently unemployed and I would like to pick up the trowel again to get some real experience in plastering.

I came out of College in 2015 with a NVQ level 2 in Plastering so I'm not a novice, but I'm neither a pro.

I would be grateful if someone could give me the chance to work with them on any jobs.

I don't mind if it is only for a couple of days per week or at the weekend, and I am not asking for any payment.

I can mix, board, and skim to a semi decent level. But I lack the confidence in being able to do anything on my own. So that's why I am asking for the chance to work alongside a skilled pro.

I can get to most areas within reason, but I am ideally looking for something around the South East, West London, Berks, Bucks area.

Please contact me.

Thanks

Berks1234

Nice intro & good luck

Please contact me.

Thanks

Berks1234

Good luck fella :D

Still looking if anyone anyone can help.

Thanks

Can't help you but here's a tip. There's no law that says you have to accept every job, so advertise away and be selective about what you take on. I did this when I started out and still sometimes do. That way you can do jobs within your capabilities and who knows, you might be able to get a hand off here with bigger jobs. Easier to hand out work than look for it, eh?

Are you a very good looking man by any chance?

Where are based looking for labourr improver any work will do
:LOL:
Were are you based im coming from nothing just my trowel life’s blow up in face just need to keep busy and try get work