looking for experince

Status
Not open for further replies.

richie

hi all my names Richard I'm from burton on Trent staffs .pretty much self taught at plastering .still lots to learn . I'm intrested in gettin a machine a cheapish good old one :)trouble is Ive only put a bit of the Weber on by hand turned out OK when scraped . is there anyone who would give me some experience and wisdom . i would NT expect pay just keen to get some knowledge

just buy a machine mate it takes all the pain out of doing it by hand ...............monkey will sort you out ;)

i wouldn't recommend buying from ebay if you don't know anything about machines it could end up costing you a fortune , i know a guy who bought one off there and ended up having to spend another £1500 on it to replace the parts that were missing or didn't work

hi wizard mate what section they under on ebay?putmeister quted nearly six grand for a p11 plus the dreaded. aint got that to spend

cheers will have a look.seems like machine s are the way to go but it aint caught on here only a bit on the new build sites .we are in the dark age. its got to better than knocking it up wi my mega mixer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.