Looking for a new collated screw gun

Members online

No members online now.

Olican

Private Member
Afternoon folks. Looking for a new collated, has anyone seen any deals or have any feedback on theirs.
Thank you (y)

Get the new Hilti SD 5000 A 22
Lighter and now with a brushless motor.
40998B5F-68F5-42E3-A97D-91846B0EB64D.png

Can i jump this thread has anyone ever had 1 that will fire 50mm screws in effort less on overboards?

It's the Dfr750z. I'm too r******d to embed it. I've not had a problem with it at all. Know people who have tho. I would prob go hilti if money wasn't an option for me

@Olican Have you got any Hilti 22v kit?
I’ve got 3 guns if you want one.
No Tony I haven't got any hilti gear, that bundle you posted looks awesome. I know how good they are , I've seen them in action. Bit out of my price range right now tbh

No Tony I haven't got any hilti gear, that bundle you posted looks awesome. I know how good they are , I've seen them in action. Bit out of my price range right now tbh
Ive got the dewalt one mate its a good second to the hilti goes all day if you can put a 4 amp battery in takes 60mm aswell about £230 might get it cheaper

Ive got the dewalt one mate its a good second to the hilti goes all day if you can put a 4 amp battery in takes 60mm aswell about £230 might get it cheaper
A few people have told me the DeWalt is a close second to the hilti. Lad I know has 3000m of boarding on a cinema. He's bought a festool, had a feel of it, very smooth. Expensive though

I’ve got the dewalt and for as much boarding as I do you can’t fault it, I’ve never had a single screw jam. One word of advice is don’t use cheap screws.

Oli it all depends how much your goi g to use it i dont use mine everyday but if your a tacker your going to get hilti its like a plasterer buying a cheap mixer or a refina megamixer but you wont go wrong with dewalt got diff nosing with it aswell so can use it as a single screwgun mid range tool priced well

Got a link please...do you overboard with it?

Yes I do overboard with it but just with the single nose cone on mate, it’s because collated screws don’t like hitting the tacks when going through laths.

It flies through new work the b*ll***s with the collated attachment on geez! (y)

Have a butchers at this vid, f**k**g makita would be jammed on the third screw! :LOL: