Looking for a new collated screw gun

Members online

Oli it all depends how much your goi g to use it i dont use mine everyday but if your a tacker your going to get hilti its like a plasterer buying a cheap mixer or a refina megamixer but you wont go wrong with dewalt got diff nosing with it aswell so can use it as a single screwgun mid range tool priced well
Very true mate, do a fair few overboard. Rare that we get all the boardwork but when we do I like to have a good gun. That DeWalt looks pretty sexy

Very true mate, do a fair few overboard. Rare that we get all the boardwork but when we do I like to have a good gun. That DeWalt looks pretty sexy
It will do the business mate trust me like i say you get 2x2amp battery which is the downside but if you always keep one charged up you will be sweet

It will do the business mate trust me like i say you get 2x2amp battery which is the downside but if you always keep one charged up you will be sweet
When I brought mine, I just asked the fella in my local tool shop if I could swap the two 2ah batteries for 5ah ones and he said yeah no worries, I just payed the extra. (y)

I'd rather have the two 2ah batteries. Helps keep the gun nice and light if you're doing plenty of tacking.
Here you go again with your week wrists lol. I’ve also got two 2ah batteries for my dewalt multi tool so I can swap them over if I want too, but they don’t last that long. 5ah last forever when you’re tacking mate.

Here you go again with your week wrists lol. I’ve also got two 2ah batteries for my dewalt multi tool so I can swap them over if I want too, but they don’t last that long. 5ah last forever when you’re tacking mate.
Work smarter, not harder.
The batteries only need to last as long as it takes to charge the previous one.
When tacking was done with nails did you use an 18oz claw hammer,, or a nice and light Estwing drywall hammer?

Work smarter, not harder.
The batteries only need to last as long as it takes to charge the previous one.
When tacking was done with nails did you use an 18oz claw hammer,, or a nice and light Estwing drywall hammer?
like your thinking limpy but charging / changing batteries gets on my tits. Lol

Estwing lath hammer, obviously. :tanguero:

1604673888263.jpeg

This is only a bare unit, so you'd have to do the maths to see if it worked out cheaper than getting a kit, when all is said and done. Also, there's only one left, at the time I'm posting this, but I'm still posting it just in case a TPFer might benefit from the offer (y)

ffx.co.uk/product/Get/Dewalt-Dcf620N-5035048468715-18V-Brushless-Drywall-Screwdriver-Bare-Unit

@Danny for crying out loud, the new forum software update is bloody awful! Can't you roll it back, please?

I’m I reading right the highly Ah the heavier the battery?
I got the Hilti collated couple of years back with 2x 5.2ah batteries and it weights a ton. Good for the radio as lasts for ages......

I got the Hilti collated couple of years back with 2x 5.2ah batteries and it weights a ton. Good for the radio as lasts for ages......
Yeah basically got more batteries in them so the higher the amps the heavier its going to be

Just bought new 4ah batteries. A lot lighter.
ESP with the new lighter gun.