Look at this smug

Members online

No Ive noticed the opposite but It’s been sub tropical lately ain’t it. It stays wetter in the tub than it does on the wall. Keep it flat as possible. Then let it set up a bit further than you would with multi and give it plenty of water with first trowel. 2 cross trowels with water and you’re done. It would work nicely for spongers
You use the ultra or normal

1 bag 1 coat 1trowell per plot loads of money lol

not today though mate
she had me doing this :birra:
Screenshot_20200628-191138_Gallery.jpg
20200628_221102.jpg
20200628_221009.jpg
20200628_180911.jpg

I don't know why people are hating on the bloke. He's had a supply of finish available through all this. He's stumped up and risked his own cash up to get lorry loads of the stuff imported and is paying for secure storage.

If you don't like it, don't buy it, don't go to work. Or, you could source and import your own material.
Your missing the point! it’s nobs like him that’s forcing the price up and giving joe public a reason to buy up all the multi and board to sell on at inflated prices also.
For that very reason I’d rather sit at home and wait it out than buy it from these T***s

Your missing the point! it’s nobs like him that’s forcing the price up and giving joe public a reason to buy up all the multi and board to sell on at inflated prices also.
For that very reason I’d rather sit at home and wait it out than buy it from these T***s
It's the opposite in fact, if more people have the same for thing for sale the pricing is more competitive.

If this guy hadn't have imported these 3,750 bags so far, the demand for finish amongst the people who have gone round buying it up would be much greater and at a much higher price.

It's the opposite in fact, if more people have the same for thing for sale the pricing is more competitive.

If this guy hadn't have imported these 3,750 bags so far, the demand for finish amongst the people who have gone round buying it up would be much greater and at a much higher price.
He hasn’t imported anything. He’s bought from the same supplier that any of us could have. He’s bought as much as he could so everyone has to buy from him at his price. He’s a toe rag

He hasn’t imported anything. He’s bought from the same supplier that any of us could have. He’s bought as much as he could so everyone has to buy from him at his price. He’s a toe rag
He has he's imported it from Ireland by the lorry load.

in Wickes Ipswich yesterday they had 2 pallets of multi. 5 per person.
i had to laugh there was a coon and his woman who must have weigh half a ton on her own, with 10 bags on a shopping trolly. then i saw him in the car park trying to get all 10 bags into the boot of his car.
another pratt had 10 bags on his trolly and was on the phone trying to get someone to help him complete the purchase.
i put 5 on my trolly plus 1 with a nicked corner, the woman on the checkout said no problem i will just charge you for 5
f**k me that ginger tosser is really rubbing off on you Malc.
@John j you should be ashamed, for lots of things not just this.

Builder rang me today , he had told me last Thursday that B&Q was full of multi , pallets of it he said , he asked me today if I wanted any as there’s 4 pallets left , I said get me ten bags , he rang back then saying it was not multi , it’s making good , I passed , I was thinking something was wrong if 4 palllets were still there