Lol

Members online

You started early on the beer today....be careful or you'll end up like @Marshy......hang on a minute drunk and f**k**g milfs don't sound that bad actually

I have kids too but i found it funny. At the end of fhe day this country is getting so PC you will get linched for laughing at some t**t farting next !??

I have kids too but i found it funny. At the end of fhe day this country is getting so PC you will get linched for laughing at some t**t farting next !??
Farting.....thats disgusting you should be ashamed of yourself marshy

U cant watch that and not laugh..Saville bit at end..went to a Leeds game wen Saville story broke and there were 1000s of Leeds fans singinging there's only 1 jimmy Saville I s**t u not now thats wrong

What you up to @beddy

20160326_215100.jpg

He was always going to get an easy comeback fight. Eubanks just walking out with this dad in his shadow lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Hahahahaha BJS has got blackwells Lonsdale belt and holding it right in Sr's face lol

Thats billy joe Saunders
Not blow jobs. But i do love blow jobs. Not from billy joe Saunders though

Blackwell went to hospital. Doctor was with him so couldn't fight till it was sorted. Went to bed at 11.30 so i missed it too

Blackwell went to hospital. Doctor was with him so couldn't fight till it was sorted. Went to bed at 11.30 so i missed it too

The fight wasn't on tv because of the time with the doctor gone. Look who got a job when the fight did go ahead lol.

Screenshot_20160327-103727.png