Lol

Members online

No members online now.
Aj would not murder fury. Hes way more experienced and would know how to handle Joshua. In a couple of years definitely. You saw aj get clocked against whyte. He didn't like it. No ones ever really seriously rocked fury.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Agree 100% beddy.
Fury is hard to catch as he's always going backwards, but on the other side of the coin he can't hit either. Certainly nowhere near as hard as Whyte.
As it is AJ would have 12 rounds to hit him or fury would win on points.
What does my head in with Fury, he can be funny and all but he doesn't half talk some gash.
His next fight is gonna be 'explosive' apparently.
Are they gonna throw hand grenades in the ring?
Purely as a spectator he is the most boring fighter I've ever had the displeasure of watching- bar none.

Agree 100% beddy.
Fury is hard to catch as he's always going backwards, but on the other side of the coin he can't hit either. Certainly nowhere near as hard as Whyte.
As it is AJ would have 12 rounds to hit him or fury would win on points.
What does my head in with Fury, he can be funny and all but he doesn't half talk some gash.
His next fight is gonna be 'explosive' apparently.
Are they gonna throw hand grenades in the ring?
Purely as a spectator he is the most boring fighter I've ever had the displeasure of watching- bar none.
Cant believe I fell for it all last time and paid near £20 to watch him v wlad as my box was down..i dnt think there's a man on planet who can touch Joshua now let alone 2 years time

Cant believe I fell for it all last time and paid near £20 to watch him v wlad as my box was down..i dnt think there's a man on planet who can touch Joshua now let alone 2 years time
Do you really think Aj is the best in the world right now. Lol come on 15 fights is all he had. And who did he box ??? Am not saying he won't be at some point. But he still has a lot lot more to learn. I wouldn't even put him in the ring with haye yet. He is still young he needs to get more fights in.

image.jpeg

The clemo promotions

I can't get my head around how u think Aj would murder fury tbh. And as for Aj next fight Martin is a paper champion that got the belt to a knee injury lol. If Aj can't do him in 6 rounds I'd be disappointed. I like Aj I hope he doesn't listen to all the hype about him slef. Hes not the finished article. Tbh this is the easiest chance he will get to get a world title.
Theclemo promotions lol

@Ritch what do you disagree with. What is your boxing background. I see u have 3 post's since 2013 lol. Instead of hitting the disagree button can you not type what you disagree with. This is one of the reasons I don't say much about boxing on the forum. Because u will have people that don't know the first thing about our sport talking s**t or in your case not talking at all. Lol. There is 2 or 3 on here that u could talk sance about boxing at best.

Last edited:
I dont get people thinking haye is s**t. He was phenomenal at cruiserweight and carried that speed and power into heavyweight and had one bad showing again wladmir klitschko. He should never have blamed his toe and just took the stick on the chin. Give him a couple of fights and hell be a world champion again. Hed beat martin. Aj. Most likely wilder and i personally think he'd be too fast for fury

Last edited:
I dont get people thinking haye is s**t. He was phenomenal at cruiserweight and carried that speed and powee into heavyweight and had one bad showing again wladmir klitschko. He should never have blamed his toe and just took the stick on the chin. Give him a couple of fights and hell be a world champion again. Hed beat martin. Aj. Most likely wilder and i personally think he'd be too fast for fury

Your 100% on the money.

Of course I am lol. That Lee glove raised £50 by the way. Not sure if I told you

@Ritch what do you disagree with. What is your boxing background. I see u have 3 post's since 2013 lol. Instead of hitting the disagree button can you not type what you disagree with. This is one of the reasons I don't say much about boxing on the forum. Because u will have people that don't know the first thing about our sport talking s**t or in your case not talking at all. Lol. There is 2 or 3 on here that u could talk sance about boxing at best.
I laughed this morning wen I seen ritch giving u all them disagrees

Ull c how gud aj Is wen he blows away martin in couple weeks..if aj was fighting fury 2mz id put £100 on it at bookies..theres no way fury would knock aj out If Whyte cant as fury hasn't got a knockout punch and fury wud not be able to dance around aj for 12 rounds..hes never fought any1 like aj wlad is closest thing athletic wise but he's 2 old now

Ull c how gud aj Is wen he blows away martin in couple weeks..if aj was fighting fury 2mz id put £100 on it at bookies..theres no way fury would knock aj out If Whyte cant as fury hasn't got a knockout punch and fury wud not be able to dance around aj for 12 rounds..hes never fought any1 like aj wlad is closest thing athletic wise but he's 2 old now
Lets not get carried away thinking martin is anything special. Remember hes only champion because his opponent retired due to a knee injury

Lets not get carried away thinking martin is anything special. Remember hes only champion because his opponent retired due to a knee injury

I think martin looks s**t beddy ur rite..but who has fury fought bar wlad? And he wudnt of beat wlad 5 years ago..haye wud beat fury..haye v aj wud be a classic..and I know haye bottled it twice against fury but he mite of genuinly been injured..fury threatens to retire every other week aswell

If it was a one on one taking it in turns to hit each other no doubt aj would be able to beat fury. But its not. Fury is experienced. He proved that against klitschko. I wouldn't say im a fan of fury as such but he can adapt and does what's needed to get the job done. Once AJ beats martin, he needs to prove himself. Who is there to fight of real significance? Only the haye and fury fights are of any interest. Its likely He wont go straight into a unification bout with fury so that leaves haye. Reign over if thats the case

If it was a one on one taking it in turns to hit each other no doubt aj would be able to beat fury. But its not. Fury is experienced. He proved that against klitschko. I wouldn't say im a fan of fury as such but he can adapt and does what's needed to get the job done. Once AJ beats martin, he needs to prove himself. Who is there to fight of real significance? Only the haye and fury fights are of any interest. Its likely He wont go straight into a unification bout with fury so that leaves haye. Reign over if thats the case

U reckon haye wud beat aj? I'm split on that 1..

Yes mate. Too fast and powerful

He Is gud is haye think he's under rated by all heavy weights because he used to be cruiserweight but he's just as big as them now..he just let himsen down with his little broken toe remarks

'Useless' lol.
Fury is better at being a F*****g idiot than Joshua is at being useless.
He is right though it's about getting the job done.
But it should also be about a little bit of entertainment seeing as the money fans put into the sport together with the money they earn.
And to be frank, I'd rather watch smegma accumulate behind my bell end than watch Furys box set of fights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many times has fury been knocked down!!? A few if I remember rightly..1 smack on chin from Joshua and fury is asleep