Lol

That fury? Looks like he's put alot of weight on isn't he fighting in July? Joshua wud fcking murder him

Hes in good shape was talking to him a few weeks back. Aj is a good bit away from being at furys level. We have to see Aj box a good fighter. We haven't seen that yet.

Hes in good shape was talking to him a few weeks back. Aj is a good bit away from being at furys level. We have to see Aj box a good fighter. We haven't seen that yet.
He's funny as is fury cud listen to him talk all day but i reckon aj wud murder him..we will c wat level he's at in couple weeks but I dnt think no man cud beat aj..he wobbled against Whyte but he dint go down and that Whyte has got a monster punch so we know he can take a punch..i suppose fury is different athletic wise he's big boned tbf

He's funny as is fury cud listen to him talk all day but i reckon aj wud murder him..we will c wat level he's at in couple weeks but I dnt think no man cud beat aj..he wobbled against Whyte but he dint go down and that Whyte has got a monster punch so we know he can take a punch..i suppose fury is different athletic wise he's big boned tbf

I can't get my head around how u think Aj would murder fury tbh. And as for Aj next fight Martin is a paper champion that got the belt to a knee injury lol. If Aj can't do him in 6 rounds I'd be disappointed. I like Aj I hope he doesn't listen to all the hype about him slef. Hes not the finished article. Tbh this is the easiest chance he will get to get a world title.
Theclemo promotions lol

Josh v fury nxt year anyway id imagine so only a year to wait

Next year would be the right time for him to fight fury. Am not saying he couldn't beat fury. He just needs to box his way to the top like all good fighters do

Next year would be the right time for him to fight fury. Am not saying he couldn't beat fury. He just needs to box his way to the top like all good fighters do
I just like fury cos he's absolutely bonkers

Would really like to see kell brooks get a decent fight next, I think he'll shine when he gets the chance to move up in class....good job froch never boxed him in my opinion.

Would really like to see kell brooks get a decent fight next, I think he'll shine when he gets the chance to move up in class....good job froch never boxed him in my opinion.
Ye gud fighter is brook just needs sum gud fights now as he always seems to stick to mandantorys his last 3 fights have been shite but I dnt think anybody wants to fight him..brook v ggg wud be a belter

Aj would not murder fury. Hes way more experienced and would know how to handle Joshua. In a couple of years definitely. You saw aj get clocked against whyte. He didn't like it. No ones ever really seriously rocked fury.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Ye gud fighter is brook just needs sum gud fights now as he always seems to stick to mandantorys his last 3 fights have been shite but I dnt think anybody wants to fight him..brook v ggg wud be a belter
Thats the to IBF for you. Absolutely mad for making you fight your mandatory. Hence why fury lost it and now martins got it. But for how long?

Froch v kell brook?

Froch v kell brook?

Im sure after the groves fight brooks wanted to fight him....or am I making that up? Froch only wanted a super money fight though and then just retired.

Doubt it mate. Froch was supermiddle and brooks welterweight. About
20lbs difference.

Doubt it mate. Froch was supermiddle and brooks welterweight. About
20lbs difference.

Which english fighter was it that froch didnt want to fight I must be getting confused in my old age

Froch talked about fighting GGG. Whom i reckon he could have beat. Frochs one of this countries most underrated fighters. Absolute warrior

Hes welsh but, Calzaghe maybe?

Maybe im making it up...calzaghe didnt want froch cos he wasnt big time back then...i thought after groves there was another english fighter wanted a crack at him but froch said it wouldnt pay the type of money he wanted.....i wonder why calzaghe never went for number 50...that would have grated me

Froch talked about fighting GGG. Whom i reckon he could have beat. Frochs one of this countries most underrated fighters. Absolute warrior

Yeah and a fellow forest supporter....he used to come to the games after some of his fights.

Nice finish in the background

Screenshot_20160330-155416.png

I looked at his pictures on twitter tbh there is some good pictures of skimming.
Screenshot_20160330-202827.png
but then pictures like this
Screenshot_20160330-200800.png

Screenshot_20160330-200812.png

Speedskim wont have a Scooby doo wat a gud wall is or not..there will be pen pushers sat in a nice warm office

The speedskim wasn't used on that wall i think. Looks to clean. I think the bloke that made speedskim is a plasterer i could be wrong.