Lol

Lodan

You started early on the beer today....be careful or you'll end up like @Marshy......hang on a minute drunk and f**k**g milfs don't sound that bad actually

Cornelius

f**k**g cretin. Your profile picture is of a baby and you put that up. Well done mate.

Marshy

Private Member
I have kids too but i found it funny. At the end of fhe day this country is getting so PC you will get linched for laughing at some twat farting next !??

Lodan

I have kids too but i found it funny. At the end of fhe day this country is getting so PC you will get linched for laughing at some twat farting next !??
Farting.....thats disgusting you should be ashamed of yourself marshy

theclemo

Private Member
I've 4 kids from 6 months old to 10 years old 2 boys 2 girls. And when I seen that video I pissed my slef laughing. I even called my wife to have a look. It's a joke some people need to cop the f**k on.

uni-king

Private Member
U cant watch that and not laugh..Saville bit at end..went to a Leeds game wen Saville story broke and there were 1000s of Leeds fans singinging there's only 1 jimmy Saville I s**t u not now thats wrong

beddy

Channel 5 but better than nowt lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

beddy

How did Campbell get on?

beddy

He was always going to get an easy comeback fight. Eubanks just walking out with this dad in his shadow lol

beddy

Hahahahaha BJS has got blackwells Lonsdale belt and holding it right in Sr's face lol

Love CBD

beddy

I love B.J.S

beddy

Thats billy joe Saunders
Not blow jobs. But i do love blow jobs. Not from billy joe Saunders though

beddy

Blackwell went to hospital. Doctor was with him so couldn't fight till it was sorted. Went to bed at 11.30 so i missed it too

theclemo

Private Member
Blackwell went to hospital. Doctor was with him so couldn't fight till it was sorted. Went to bed at 11.30 so i missed it too

The fight wasn't on tv because of the time with the doctor gone. Look who got a job when the fight did go ahead lol.

Screenshot_20160327-103727.png

beddy

Hahaha quality. Who took that?

beddy

Hes some boy isnt he lol