Loading your Hawk….

And carrying trowel with little finger….be careful you don’t trip
C74544EA-2F17-4A81-9BA5-200F0D0FCCC9.jpeg
195669FE-7B35-402A-A901-CE451B8A2F15.jpeg

Still sore buts its healed up, first time I've ever done this, I'm 52 ffs
Good to hear its healing, it happens.
The classic is reaching for your splash brush and catching your thumb on your trowel cos they're to close to each other.
Or catching one of your fingers cos your wash brush slips while you're cleaning your trowel.

Oof nasty. Few stiches back to work? :ROFLMAO:

Did you have a set on?

My mate fell off a scaffold, and broke his leg. When he was at the hospital all he was worried about was someone cleaning the mixer out.
They couldn’t stitch it, skin was breaking, glue and paper stitches, had to go back twice coz it kept opening. Had just mixed full 50l refina bucket and tripped leaving the bucket with hawk full. I was on my own too, blood pumping everywhere, thankfully next door sorted me out

Once went through a floor board while doing a ceiling. Fell on to wall and trowel rolled round slicing back of my hand. Not as bad as yours ) Carried on with ceiling . Blood dripping down on my face. Customer nearly passed out when they came in. Thought I had cut my head open.

Another time I cut my arm of and wrapped it in duck tape and used other hand

Once went through a floor board while doing a ceiling. Fell on to wall and trowel rolled round slicing back of my hand. Not as bad as yours ) Carried on with ceiling . Blood dripping down on my face. Customer nearly passed out when they came in. Thought I had cut my head open.

Another time I cut my arm of and wrapped it in duck tape and used other hand

Sounds like something I’d do tbh. Main thing is to wipe blood off before customer sees it :LOL: