Little job i completred recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
search the web for how to make a fluted column Ryan there will be a video there somewhere . If you wait till tommorow I will tell you what the test piece will consist of

Right have checked the alterations that I made to the level 3 fibrous for the CITB. it will be as follows Run, cast and mitre the mantle.reverse mould and cast the caps. Run the fluted half column.Spin the curved base and plant on the square plinth block.Cast or lay in situ the base slab in sand and cement.
drawings will be online soon.

All on the drawing . when you get it send it to mike he may have some tips, short cuts for you.Spin it upside down and fill in to make it square on top reverse mould and cast two

What's all this? Send me the drawings Ryan. No idea what they are but send them to me.

Here they are Mike :RpS_thumbup:
attachment.php

mike it is a time based project and has to be judged that way. It also hasto be taught within the curicular year. there are quite a number of different parts in the task

hi Ryan - have you thought about distance learning at Leeds college, collect evidence from the jobs you've completed ( photos reports and drawings etc ) and submit monthly. why don't you check it out give it go.:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.