Linear metres

Chasdad

Just started a job that's got a fair few bulk heads. My mates running it and has asked me if I'm doing them on a linear metreage rate. It's not something I normally do but if there's more money in it I'm up for it. I've priced the rest per m. What do most of yous do

They usually want to pay linear rates as opposed to through the openings to save money on their behalf, I would settle for 75% of your m2 rate for linear metre as long as you also get paid for beading. Otherwise stick to through the openings.

U want paying linear meter for skimming and a seperate linear meter price also for beading..dnt get ur pants pulled down

I'm getting a good rate for the flat areas. Just have always measured bulkheads and piers as whatever rate I'm getting per metre. Not sure what to tell him

He hasn't said a rate. I don't think he knows. He's just running the job. He's someone I've known since we both worked for a subby. He's a dry liner

Where you based Chasdad,Manchester",we worked for Mansell in Hyde,Denton ,Ashton and Wolverhampton,good firm

I'm in essex. Worked in London mostly. 20 years for same firm. Been on my own for 10 years so no more city work. Nearly all domestic with the odd little site job occasionally

I do mainly domestic work so I charge for materials plus mine and my pals day rates the only expetion to this would be if the customer required me to do some number crunching and I'll work out my m2 price and they wish they never asked me too lol but it's my understanding that You need to know what the overall area is work out the linea meter anyway so by going linea your just causing more work for yourself

I do mainly domestic work so I charge for materials plus mine and my pals day rates the only expetion to this would be if the customer required me to do some number crunching and I'll work out my m2 price and they wish they never asked me too lol but it's my understanding that You need to know what the overall area is work out the linea meter anyway so by going linea your just causing more work for yourself
Do you charge extra for fullstops?Commas etc? Lol

What the f**k Mick?!