Line up, line up. The greatest Ritmo sale in the world.

Members online

essexandy

The Lake Governor
Ok I finally got round to getting my Ritmo out of the garage and dusted it down.
It's a Powercoat 110v, but with a difference.
The chassis was stripped down and rebuild by PFT with an upgraded motor before being sent over from Germany.
Once bought I had UK Plastering Machines fit the larger water tube, the same as other Ritmos.
As you'll see from the pictures there's loads of extra bits and bobs including, a long-reach gun, a finish plaster spray lance, spare rotor and stator etc. etc..
Plus all the normal gear that comes with it.
Plus a brand new, never used Honda generator.
Several people have asked for first refusal in the past and I can't remember who, when or what circumstances so.
If anyone is seriously interested in buying it make me a sensible offer. I'm not going to give this away. IMG_20200704_105217483.jpg IMG_20200704_105303409_HDR.jpg IMG_20200704_123035534.jpg IMG_20200704_123044917_HDR.jpg IMG_20200704_123055846.jpg IMG_20200704_123227561_HDR.jpg IMG_20200704_123447593_HDR.jpg IMG_20200704_125932924_HDR.jpg IMG_20200704_130105796_HDR.jpg IMG_20200704_130750085.jpg

Ok I finally got round to getting my Ritmo out of the garage and dusted it down.
The chassis was stripped down and rebuild by PFT with an upgraded motor before being sent over from Germany.
Once bought I had UK Plastering Machines fit the larger water tube, the same as other Ritmos.
As you'll see from the pictures there's loads of extra bits and bobs including, a long-reach gun, a finish plaster spray lance, spare rotor and stator etc. etc..
Several people have asked for first refusal in the past and I can't remember who, when or what circumstances so.
If anyone is seriously interested in buying it make me a sensible offer. I'm not going to give this away.View attachment 51145View attachment 51146View attachment 51147View attachment 51148View attachment 51149View attachment 51150View attachment 51151View attachment 51152View attachment 51154View attachment 51155
Would you swap for a brand new ritmo turbo?

If anyone is seriously interested in buying it make me a sensible offer. I'm not going to give this away

That sounds like just the thing for @Nisus to invest in and expand his business. I don't know anything about spray machines, but I reckon if it could double his output to two bags a day he'd be interested. (y)

Well there's now a big gap in my garage.
The Ritmo sold to the first guys that came and viewed it.
Could probably have sold it five times over with the amount of people wanting to come and collect it without even looking at it.

Sorry for bringing this back @essexandy I probably missed it but why did u not use the machine ?
Are u just happy with the traditional way?
Sorry for being a nosey c**t lol.

Sorry for bringing this back @essexandy I probably missed it but why did u not use the machine ?
Are u just happy with the traditional way?
Sorry for being a nosey c**t lol.
I originally bought it to use the then new BG Spray Finish, well that never happened.
Render wise we used it for one Parmurex and one OCR job and quite frankly I prefer to use sand and cement and can supply and fix way cheaper. Don't get me wrong, the Ritmo could rattle the gear on to the wall nicely, but not enough to make it viable for us.
I also used it to spray Maite and Monorex EHI on my own place and if doing plenty of hi-poloymer basecoats I'd say they're a must.
Right now f**k off you nosey t**t.

Cheers, I love sand and cement but unfortunately the stuff up here at builders merchants is wank and the local quarry sand is to inconsistent, ok for building though.