Lime Renderers req,d for Scottish Borders project.

Members online

Royal Hotel

Royal Hotel, Canongate, Jedburgh, Scottish Borders.

Wanted : Lime rendering companies to quote : Job : Lime render the front of the Royal Hotel, Jedburgh. The Hotel is a listed building, so experience working on historic buildings is favourable. The frontage is roughly 203 sqmt. Accommodation can be provided.

For more information Call Alex : 01835863152

Google Image : Google Royal Hotel Jedburgh

This seems to be a problem. Pass this on if you know anyone.
There are outfits around the borders who do lime work. There's one in Gala and melrose if I remember right and also Kelso plus around Dunn's. I've had a look at it on Street view (if I've looked at the right place)and, just as a heads up, with it being right on the street like it is, don't be surprised if you take a sharp intake of breath when you get prices in.

There are outfits around the borders who do lime work. There's one in Gala and melrose if I remember right and also Kelso plus around Dunn's. I've had a look at it on Street view (if I've looked at the right place)and, just as a heads up, with it being right on the street like it is, don't be surprised if you take a sharp intake of breath when you get prices in.
Yes the scaffold will be a problem with the road being so tight, but unless i can get someone to even quote it's not a problem.