Lights

DEFENDER LED SITE LIGHT 36W 230V
It's half price at screwfix Here £65 That's a bargain.. Ends 26th November
ae235
Anyone with feedback on this one?

The Schneider ones are 4,000 lumens and the defender is only 3,000
You didn’t rate the Schneider if I recall correct?
Yeah, I remember now. Done some quick check and Schneider is 18w , not that I understand completely the W/L/led/beam role , but is 3 times the price . Must be good tho. Will find out today. Picking up at lunch, didn’t had any in stock. Using the appolo 4055 and additional light at the moment and hope this one to make a difference. The appolo didn’t turn as good as expected.

Yeah, I remember now. Done some quick check and Schneider is 18w , not that I understand completely the W/L/led/beam role , but is 3 times the price . Must be good tho. Will find out today. Picking up at lunch, didn’t had any in stock. Using the appolo 4055 and additional light at the moment and hope this one to make a difference. The appolo didn’t turn as good as expected.

I quoted you the 50w which I have.

I quoted you the 50w which I have.
Sorry, my bad ! This one is 50w as well , not 36 as the link says. The light is different than my other two tbh and if it was 110 I would have bought another one , but for domestic that will be enough until I come across something that will lighten up the whole room :D

F4D9E051-9D33-4E4E-8EE2-9CA3A8360A3B.jpeg
BC7093CF-61E1-4BEE-93B5-6DF29AE0302A.jpeg

Screwfix offer.. Don't know how long it will be this price.. 110v
£55
DEFENDER LED PLASTERERS LIGHT 20W 110V (3224V)
Find it Here

If anyone wants to buy my Apollo let me know, it’s redundant now I got the ozzy lights
Might as well sell it

Sorry, my bad ! This one is 50w as well , not 36 as the link says. The light is different than my other two tbh and if it was 110 I would have bought another one , but for domestic that will be enough until I come across something that will lighten up the whole room :D

View attachment 28873View attachment 28874

Had another look at mine and it’s 30w not the 18w, it has 2,500 lumens with one extra socket on back. The 18w does not have an extra socket.
Been looking at a decent cordless one and the scangrip 5k c+r is 5,000 lumens at around £130

It’s that time of year again. Nights drawing in. Cold, damp, dark jobs :coffe:
What’s the latest and greatest on the light front? The Wibble wobble light has bit the dust. Not spending any more to repair it.
It was 30,000 lumens and as far as I can see nothing else comes close.
I’ve got one of them Apollo 16,000 lumen but it’s not the best.
I know this has been done to death but technology moves fast.
Thanks
Candles

Had another look at mine and it’s 30w not the 18w, it has 2,500 lumens with one extra socket on back. The 18w does not have an extra socket.
Been looking at a decent cordless one and the scangrip 5k c+r is 5,000 lumens at around £130
They do a 10,000 aswell

f**k me 27000 lumens? It'll bore a hole in the wall.
The rooms I am doing at the moment- 86-90m2 .... it’s exactly what I need. I am using 3 lights at the moment and I wish everyday I saw this one before I bought them.if the price drops further, I am getting one

The rooms I am doing at the moment- 86-90m2 .... it’s exactly what I need. I am using 3 lights at the moment and I wish everyday I saw this one before I bought them.if the price drops further, I am getting one
My prob is after 1st day it be down to 500 lumens