Lights

N95AQdI.jpg
Got mine today

qRcOsbG.jpg

i0cGHxM.jpg

I bought two more today they are best tip I’ve ever had on here , got one for working on my front at home one for the back two for on jobs , tried it outside light up my whole house , tbh might render through the winter with them now no problem

I bought two more today they are best tip I’ve ever had on here , got one for working on my front at home one for the back two for on jobs , tried it outside light up my whole house , tbh might render through the winter with them now no problem

Where did you find them. Sold out on fleabay and the Amazon jungle

These are good for some because this tripod light legs get in the way I find. Some tripod legs spread more than??
sp_main_banner_770x770.jpg

I haven't seen brighter lights than the ones they use on site externally. Similar to what @zolco has posted. If you put one in the room,you'll keep banging your head in the walls , the light is so bright you can't see the walls:D

I haven't seen brighter lights than the ones they use on site externally. Similar to what @zolco has posted. If you put one in the room,you'll keep banging your head in the walls , the light is so bright you can't see the walls:D
We got to have a ketchup mate