Lights!

Members online

64ed0207c2a3610b3130a840ee47a934.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f**k carting that thing about with a tranny :frenetico: I've got a full flat to skim in a few weeks it's the top dancer 5 flights up no elevator - think I'm gonny buy the festool syslite, it's probably overpriced like most of their stuff but it looks cool as f**k.

Buy one then leave your sarnies on it, phone your missus to bring your lunch to you and bring the trannie while your at it sweetheart! :LOL::love:

There's lots with all round light gibbo, but the 2055 isn't strong enough in bigger rooms, no good having all round light if I've to pull it around a room.

@GrantyBoy, buy it, you'll be sick as f**k

I have used mine in bigger rooms and was fine till it broke

There sell really light transformers now literally no weight hardly in them..want 1 mysen as I hate the tranny
I doubt it's big enough to run the lights
I ran 2 lights off a 3kva one and it's got so hot it cut out!!

Just do wat we do we both just put our phone torch mobile apps on there ace pal really bright we just plonk them on floor and there light full room up needs to be iphone tho :)
That a good idea if u don't stand on your phone lol

I doubt it's big enough to run the lights
I ran 2 lights off a 3kva one and it's got so hot it cut out!!

Cant remember wat output was but it was expensive because of the weight of it bobby with the same output as a normal standard tranny..this was about 5 years ago there mite of done away with them

So my source for the wobble light has gone tits up.
Anyone selling one [emoji12]
Got in touch with mad4tools to get the apollo 4 bulb one for £84, only they want £39 for delivery to Eire! I'm not tight but think that's a bit sour.
Clocks will go forward before I'm sorted [emoji23]

Got in touch with mad4tools to get the apollo 4 bulb one for £84, only they want £39 for delivery to Eire! I'm not tight but think that's a bit sour.

Is it not cheaper in euros these days ;-)

If you want i can give you a northern Ireland address. It will be free to send there. And I'll drop it to you. Or post it

Damn it! I thought you were sanctioning the apollo!!
Can't get hold of a wobble for love nor money!!!

the 4 tube Apollo is a proper decent light I bought one the other day it's not as good as the wobble but its a bloody close second.