Lights!

Members online

the 4 tube Apollo is a proper decent light I bought one the other day it's not as good as the wobble but its a bloody close second.
The release pegs on the legs of my apollo are breaking already, only used it about 5 times light is good though, gonna get my dad to weld some ends on the pegs so they dont fall out and get lost

The release pegs on the legs of my apollo are breaking already, only used it about 5 times light is good though, gonna get my dad to weld some ends on the pegs so they dont fall out and get lost
My ones are fine and have been kicked around

Looks crap, barely any light on the ceiling in that photo.
To be honest I'm not sure I find it bright enough, I have to move it around the room, not sure if there's more powerful ones though now that wobble lights discontinued....anyone got a link where you can still get one

How much light do you need they are enough no stupid shadows with them
I was doing a 4m room today...opposite walls and it wasnt enough in the middle room, moved it about so not a problem but wished id snagged one of those defender wobbles

Festool in action.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161201-194935.png
    Screenshot_20161201-194935.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 215
Reactions: Djr
Youve been doing a lot of years, you can probably skim in the dark if you wanted to, the light is my friend:)
You need to think where is the actual light in the room usually the middle plaster to that and that is what it will always look like

I use 2 70w strip lights like in shops, 240v, Normally 1 is more then enough for most domestic rooms. Only use like 8w to sh** shower and shave. Love having light but are these really worth the cost + lugging them around with the tranny too?

Is that the 4055 Lodan? The 4 bulb one??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah the 4055, don't want to call the light as it's fine but just find when it's gone fully dark outside need to move it a bit to get enough light...when I move it 3 or 4 feet it's sound

The dream team are back together monday so at least we'll have two lights (y)

I use 2 70w strip lights like in shops, 240v, Normally 1 is more then enough for most domestic rooms. Only use like 8w to sh** shower and shave. Love having light but are these really worth the cost + lugging them around with the tranny too?

To be honest, all these lights, the strongest I have used is the double bulb led strip light for £40, even though it's 240v, on hold with the 4055 as I may have sourced a wobble....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk