Levels

Watching videos of people comically failing?

Like this -

i really enjoy my time on here and enjoy the banter and advice ect met some top people on here who have become friends,just lately and the Mrs ain’t really complained,how could she with all her reality tv Facebook ect and all I got is this and twitter,I’m in two minds if to have a blow for say a month see how I am but know out of habit I would still lurk and find it hard not to post, I’ve noticed a few have a blow out from here then come back,any particular reason you done this? I don’t really find anyone annoying normally it’s me annoying others, just in the frame of mind to take a step back doesn’t mean I will leave for good just feel maybe I’m on here a bit to much, still got a parcel to post by the weekend to the winner of my donation and that will be done

Pagey

Pagey, Feb 27, 2018Report

**************************************************************************************
You on your period

Pagey, Feb 28, 2018Report

@Pagey

Like this -

i really enjoy my time on here and enjoy the banter and advice ect met some top people on here who have become friends,just lately and the Mrs ain’t really complained,how could she with all her reality tv Facebook ect and all I got is this and twitter,I’m in two minds if to have a blow for say a month see how I am but know out of habit I would still lurk and find it hard not to post, I’ve noticed a few have a blow out from here then come back,any particular reason you done this? I don’t really find anyone annoying normally it’s me annoying others, just in the frame of mind to take a step back doesn’t mean I will leave for good just feel maybe I’m on here a bit to much, still got a parcel to post by the weekend to the winner of my donation and that will be done

Pagey

Pagey, Feb 27, 2018Report

**************************************************************************************
You on your period

Pagey, Feb 28, 2018Report

@Pagey

I wouldn't mind if you had a break! :D

But then you could be in danger of the whole 'treat em mean keep em keen' situation... it's a mine field!! :frenetico:

Says you with Marshy chasing you all over the site.

hqdefault.jpg

after some decent levels if anyone can recommend some, cheaper side of the scale as I don't normally keep them to long as normally end up using them to bang boards back Preferably need 1800, 1200 and the smallest size. Have had stabila in the past but like I say normally knock them out of level pretty quick.

Thanks
buy a box rule for tapping boards

Think ox will get a lot better over next few years and I think they listen as well saying that wasn’t @Speedskim having issues a while back with emails ect, my idea to do a 900mm sf speedskim and I never even got one to put on trial

Think ox will get a lot better over next few years and I think they listen as well saying that wasn’t @Speedskim having issues a while back with emails ect, my idea to do a 900mm sf speedskim and I never even got one to put on trial

It's bloody early mate and there's a long way to go... :)