Levels

Members online

No members online now.

leicesterjester

after some decent levels if anyone can recommend some, cheaper side of the scale as I don't normally keep them to long as normally end up using them to bang boards back Preferably need 1800, 1200 and the smallest size. Have had stabila in the past but like I say normally knock them out of level pretty quick.

Thanks

after some decent levels if anyone can recommend some, cheaper side of the scale as I don't normally keep them to long as normally end up using them to bang boards back Preferably need 1800, 1200 and the smallest size. Have had stabila in the past but like I say normally knock them out of level pretty quick.

Thanks
Have a look superior levels, they looks sexual, bit heavy on the pricetag
Made in UK too (y)

The new stabilla ones are good they have a light on them so you can see the bubble good idea but saying that if you bang them maybe forget it

Got the full stabilla set myself 15 years old , I Wack boards with the biggest one and always have,
it is just slightly out now and still useable but I did purchase a gyproc magnetic level last year and can’t believe how flat and comfortable to use it is , it’s my favourite

Thanks
Are you some sort of joker

I've got Stabila in 2' 3',4',6'...oh and a torpedo!
All also align with my DW laser level.
I also trust my eye...except when I've been drinking, so ignore that comment!

Got the full stabilla set myself 15 years old , I Wack boards with the biggest one and always have,
it is just slightly out now and still useable but I did purchase a gyproc magnetic level last year and can’t believe how flat and comfortable to use it is , it’s my favourite

I have stabila levels and they are still perfect and they have not had an easy life (well they have for the last few years)

Get the stabila 96-2 levels, not cheap but I wouldn’t use any other. I’ve got 600mm 800mm 1200mm and 2 1800mm nearly £400 but they last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

I just use a plumb line and then use my eye to form a square off the bob - no need for a level.

Waste of money.

the habit of people using levels to bosh boards on makes me wince... :D

I also use to laugh at brickies who carry their bucket of tools over their shoulder using the level :D